Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March Zadness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I have come to the conclusion that the month of February has far too many days, so March shall begin early!!!

A lot of strange baseball news lately, start with Bryce Harper being the favorite for NL MVP.. . .but doesn't even have a team. :rolleyes: So if he signs in the AL you auto-lose that bet.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...team-mike-trout-mookie-betts-top-al-mvp-list/

In worse news the BJays say Vlad Jr "not MLB ready" which is a bullsht lie to suppress his contract timer. I guess slashing .381/.437/.636 wasn't MLB material.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...elop-in-minors-blue-jays-gm-ross-atkins-says/

Pitch clock gets pushed back to 2022 because nobody liked it anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...k-until/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.92f0092dd172

On a plus note, new episode of Wheelhouse is up :) Dipoto mentions yet again that he "had no business being in on the Shed Long trade, suggesting he fleeced them.
http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/fan_forum/podcasts/index.jsp?c_id=sea&podcast=wheelhouse

A very Mets thing happened as well!
http://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/...sses-wednesday-game/73eefo2435dv1mmhbavrors5q

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
A very mets thing indeed. Undercooked chicken...how are you not paying attention to that. I think it's code for Port St. Lucie hangover.

If Tony Clark wants to be a strong union leader he will drop all his nonsense about FA collusion and actually fix this clock on call-ups and controllable years. I think it's awful but in no way fault GMs and owners, from the clubs standpoint why would they start Vlad Jr on opening day, that month he doesn't play won't make or break their season, they aren't a playoff team either way, they'd be dumb to do it.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
A very mets thing indeed. Undercooked chicken...how are you not paying attention to that. I think it's code for Port St. Lucie hangover.

If Tony Clark wants to be a strong union leader he will drop all his nonsense about FA collusion and actually fix this clock on call-ups and controllable years. I think it's awful but in no way fault GMs and owners, from the clubs standpoint why would they start Vlad Jr on opening day, that month he doesn't play won't make or break their season, they aren't a playoff team either way, they'd be dumb to do it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey! Guess what? It rained here today.......AGAIN! 12 of the last 26 days, 9 of the last 12. Might as well live on a damn boat. This blows. Where's the snow? Anyways, I sure am glad baseball is back. Its nice to see games on MLB Network when I get off work. Who cares if they are reruns. Its baseball!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey is [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] worried that my man Wieters is gonna take Yady's job?

Old school thought he should remember:

Wieters > Molina.

:cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey! Guess what? It rained here today.......AGAIN! 12 of the last 26 days, 9 of the last 12. Might as well live on a damn boat. This blows. Where's the snow? Anyways, I sure am glad baseball is back. Its nice to see games on MLB Network when I get off work. Who cares if they are reruns. Its baseball!

Mariners and A's open in Japan! :D

sasaki-pikachu-yamauchi-9e3ec765604ab3e2.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey is [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] worried that my man Wieters is gonna take Yady's job?

Wieters > Molina.

I wonder how severe of a ****** injury Yadi would need this time to get passed by Wieters on the depth chart.

These guys must be wanting a new union pres by now. Its clear Tony Clark days are numbered, nearly every thing he says ends up being bullsht.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
It's March already ? Why are the #$%& snow plows keep coming down my street every 10 minutes at 3:30am ? There's barely two inches on the ground. Freaking one horse, two red light town. End rant.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My thoughts on the deal:

1. This is the beginning of the end for Gabe Kapler in PHI. These two will clash for sure and they will have no choice to choose Harpers side.

2. DH will come to NL absolutely now. SD/PHI are new voters of yes for obvious reasons.

3. This team still needs some pitching.

4. Terrible deal. :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Wieters > Molina.

😂😂😂😂

I think it’s a great signing by the Cardinals.

Wieters won’t get much playing time unless Yadi goes out due to injury, but if Yadi does miss time it’s a great move to have Wieters on the bench.

Yadi’s backups hardly eeeeeever play. He catches so many games, and always refuses to sit. He’s very stubborn in that regard.

I think Yadi’s backup is the easiest job in all of Major League Baseball.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’m not a fan of March.

NCAA tournament drives me crazy.

Yeah I'm not a fan of March or hoops ... its hard to think its March now (even though I proclaimed it was 2 days ago!) as all the snowfall this year makes it feel like late Dec.

At least we get some regular season baseball in March this year :)

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Yeah I'm not a fan of March or hoops ... its hard to think its March now (even though I proclaimed it was 2 days ago!) as all the snowfall this year makes it feel like late Dec.

At least we get some regular season baseball in March this year :)

It's all your fault ! ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well I tried to start a better March Madness, the Boobie Madness bracket, but the Blanhammer got dropped on the project iirc. ;)

.....no worries as I am building a little sideproject: FFCB-BSTB.
Freedom Freedomcardboard, buy sell trade boobs. Its a discord gentlemans club for trading sportscards and jugs..

Members online

Latest posts