Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March Zadness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
In Maine, and I'm sure other places, there was a topless donut shop...I'd travel around the country to see attractive women work at a topless card shop.

Topless box breaks! Someone scout some talent and start a breaking business!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
In Maine, and I'm sure other places, there was a topless donut shop...I'd travel around the country to see attractive women work at a topless card shop.

Topless box breaks! Someone scout some talent and start a breaking business!

I just want to go to a topless haircut place.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Mike Trout needs to get away from Anaheim. They have been good to him, they have tried to add people around him, they have missed on a lot of signings. Their farm system isn't anything to write home about. Trout should take good money, maybe not the highest, just to play for a current winner, and a team proven it can make the right moves.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't get how the Angels haven't made the playoffs more times since he was there. Simmons signing was great, winning the Ohtani sweepstakes, etc. The pitching always lets them down... and they often sign ones other teams were chasing as well.
Biggest mistake was choosing an aging manager over a GM.

I hope Trout moves on too but not like the NBA where the players talk during the offseason and decide where to make a superteam. The news that Trout and Harper were talking about Phi is just lame. If a player wants to waive a no-trade clause it should be all or nothing IMO.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just wonder what division a Carolina team would be put into. They really want to avoid the AL East for obvious reasons, but NL East getting stronger by the day. I reckon if multiple teams are created they may change divisions entirely to a NESW and Carolina would try to get lumped into a division with the 2 Florida teams! :)

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm against expansion, waters down the talent pool, I'm not convinced everyone that will make an opening day roster is really a major league caliber player, there certainly aren't another 25 or 50. Relocation is better. Tampa is an awful baseball town, move the Rays, only like 12 fans in the area will notice.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
MLB wouldn't go for a team in NC. Hurricanes love heading toward NC and SC during prime baseball season. It would be a great place for a team tho. Would there be enough fans in Oregon ? Quebec ? I highly doubt that happening. Too many French people. (I'm part French) Remember when the French speaking part of Quebec wanted to separate into their own province ? Montreal is still trying to pay off the Expos baseball stadium.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm against expansion, waters down the talent pool, I'm not convinced everyone that will make an opening day roster is really a major league caliber player, there certainly aren't another 25 or 50. Relocation is better. Tampa is an awful baseball town, move the Rays, only like 12 fans in the area will notice.

Yeah getting out of Tampa seems like a good step 1... and Miami is a dead baseball town too, idk what to do there.

20 years ago it was probably too thin of a talent pool to get to 30 teams but in the decades since that expansion there are more and more world participants to the point I think there is room for more teams. Also places that were already active 20 years ago now have better youth training facilities (DR) to the point I think MLB can squeeze 32.

MLB wouldn't go for a team in NC. Hurricanes love heading toward NC and SC during prime baseball season. It would be a great place for a team tho. Would there be enough fans in Oregon ? Quebec ? I highly doubt that happening. Too many French people. (I'm part French) Remember when the French speaking part of Quebec wanted to separate into their own province ? Montreal is still trying to pay off the Expos baseball stadium.

Oregon is a nice place with solid growth plus it doesn't have an NFL team which I think helps.

Too many French people indeed!! :lol:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The city of Quebec is awesome. Montreal is great too. My wife and I drove up there from Boston around 1990 or so. Gas was hugely expensive.

Members online

Latest posts