Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 3/4 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first two groups have left the house , next is solo leaves soon , 30 minutes one comes home . i 'm valet move cars so one can leave . I sit here drink coffee

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
NEXT ; twins here and now take their mother to work - broke ankle can't drive -------- EAR plugs help dealing with this group

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm in the midst of planning on rebuilding the display cabinet I bought, which I'll be doing this coming weekend, and I'm looking at getting some of the LED strip lights that can be cut to length, change colors, etc., to put in the case. I was just curious if anybody in here has had any experience with these

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm in the midst of planning on rebuilding the display cabinet I bought, which I'll be doing this coming weekend, and I'm looking at getting some of the LED strip lights that can be cut to length, change colors, etc., to put in the case. I was just curious if anybody in here has had any experience with these

No idea, but lemme know what you find out, that sounds awesome for under my bar...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No idea, but lemme know what you find out, that sounds awesome for under my bar...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I think under the bar should he simple since you probably wont need multiple strips cut and wired to the same circuit. I know there is something about only having a certain length on one plug. I dont know how many shelves I'll have so I might need multiple plug ins to make it work

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online