Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Target Blasters of 2019 Topps Heritage. Whoa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I recently moved across the country and had to travel 15 miles just to find the local Target. I was curious about the candy lid inserts, so I bought 2 blasters. Mostly the usual stuff. A handful off dual rookies, 6 SPs, 2 Then and Now inserts, 2 New Age Performers, 1 News Flashback, and 1 Baseball Flashback. Each box had 1 Target exclusive candy lid insert and I pulled Jose Altuve and Carlos Correa. (If only I was an Astros fan.) Anyways, I was feeling a bit underwhelmed until midway through the second box came out a Chrisitan Yelich on card auto. So yeah, I'm pleased. And no, I have no desire of trading/selling it for now.

Last edited:

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I bought another box earlier this week. My candy lid was another Altuve.

Anyways, this box had what the others were sorely lacking - Chrome, and lots of it! Here's the breakdown.

Regular: Sean Manaea #/999

Purple Refractor: Jon Lester, Jordan Hicks, Gary Sanchez, Justin Upton, Stephen Piscotty, Javier Baez, Zack Greinke, Jose Abreu

bl3rf.nms

May 12, 2019
Purples can come any which way. Same with Chrome. Only a few are exclusive to the actual retail store. They will always be a form of a color parallel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts