Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I dropped a small submission when BGS was at the Houston Tri-Star show. I selected the 10-day guaranteed turnaround with a 9.5/10 minimum grade. Last week the slabs were delivered but every single slab was damaged. I called the sales rep. that took the submission and he sent me a return label to have them re-slabbed. Luckily none of the cards were damaged. The new slabs were returned to me today and in great condition. Here they are:

Acuna Gold Shimmer BGS.JPGAcuna Pink BGS.JPGAcuna Pink BGS - 2.JPGSoto Bowmans Best Performers Gold Auto BGS.JPGSoto Pink BGS.JPGSoto Pink BGS - 2.JPGBuehler Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto BGS.JPGBuehler TC Blue Auto BGS.JPG

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
So you finally gone and done it...I'd say you came out with some very nice results! They are all so beautiful...and will look even nicer in five years when they are the next Trout, Harper and Kershaw of baseball.

P.S. Something I always wondered...do people walk around with their guns holstered around their waists even at card shows in Texas? Or is that just an urban legend?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Dang, those are some pretty nice cards to show up in damaged holders! I'd say you're definitely lucky that none of them were actually damaged!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Great looking stuff!!

Beautiful cards there!!!

Thanks fellas.

Dang, those are some pretty nice cards to show up in damaged holders! I'd say you're definitely lucky that none of them were actually damaged!

Very lucky, I can't imagine the hassle dealing with insurance on these.

Great stuff! Love Acuna and Soto. I got you beat on the Gold Shimmer Auto- I have a 10/10 Pristine on my instagram page.

Jealous for sure of your pristine. I knew the Acuna gold shimmer would not 10/10 because of the surface but the others I thought all had a shot to be pristine.

So you finally gone and done it...I'd say you came out with some very nice results! They are all so beautiful...and will look even nicer in five years when they are the next Trout, Harper and Kershaw of baseball.

P.S. Something I always wondered...do people walk around with their guns holstered around their waists even at card shows in Texas? Or is that just an urban legend?

Most of these probably won't be around to find out where they go, funding for my 2019 Bowman cases, though I may hang onto a few.

I didn't see any open carry. There were posted signs for not allowing any carry at the entrance but this is Texas and I'm sure some were carrying anyway.

Members online

No members online now.