Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Lumberjack Bingo: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
2019 Lumberjack Bingo

Yes!!!!!! Trunk time!! Rays pitching had 22 Ks in tonight’s game...which went 18 innings!

As Frank Costanza once said, “I’M BACK, BABY!!”

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION]:

Nice! You are on the trunk as of June 27th.
[MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION]:

Confirmed. You're on branch 9 as of June 27th.

REMINDER: If no one claims the trunk by the All-Star break, the game will "reset" for the second half (excluding the Cloud Nine mini-game, which has already been won 4 times).

Please see post 189 for details.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats, MrMet!
Thank you for hosting this fun edition of Lumberjack Bingo, Chris!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
WOW Crazy win pre All Star break! Congrats once confirmed...always fun playing along and this was the quickest moving one I've seen so far!
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] As always...THANKS A TON for your hosting, generosity, and all around fun for these contests Chris. I can't imagine the time/energy you put into these, and hope you have as much fun as it is for us. Greatly Appreciated!!!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], [MENTION=18372]RagingAcid[/MENTION], [MENTION=10415]caster513[/MENTION], [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION], [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], @game****fanatic, [MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION], [MENTION=3354]SportsWriterMAB[/MENTION], [MENTION=5808]nerdherd020[/MENTION], [MENTION=10181]CFD1415[/MENTION], [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION], [MENTION=1815]chippernate[/MENTION], [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION], [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION], [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION]

Well, what do we have here?

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] HAS CLEARED THE TRUNK TO WIN LUMBERJACK BINGO!!!

Congrats, Sir! Please send me a PM with your choice of two of the following prizes. One will be sent to you shortly. Please include your shipping info.

1. 1970s PSA Graded HOF Card
2. MLB.com Gift Certificate
3. 1930s PSA Graded HOF Card
4. 1980s PSA Graded HOF Card
5. 1990s PSA Graded HOF Card

To everyone, a big thanks for giving this a shot. Although it didn't play out exactly as intended what with all the chainsaws, I hope you had fun anyway.

Hope to have another contest in the future. Enjoy the rest of the season!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks again for the fun! I blame the juiced balls for the early end to the contest. Not that I'm complaining about the balls, since the Twins are leading the league in home runs

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok, y’all, y’all...I’m just gunna go stereotypical white girl and just say “I can’t even!”
I told Chris, for my prize, to just send me something Mets. That’s all I asked, and he didn’t really say anything. Then today a box arrives with an envelope inside. I tear it open to reveal a card (not spoiling it yet). I know I didn’t buy it, and I can’t figure out where it came from. I show my wife and she goes, isn’t it from that contest you won on FCB? The name on the return address is not a Chris, so I didn’t think so. I sent Chris a message and he says yep, it was from him, but it came from the seller who’s name was on the box.

To say he knocked it out of the park is an understatement, and the pun is completely intended! With out further ado, here is the card:

IMG_8024.JPG

I was completely floored after opening it, especially a day after watching him win the Derby last night. I can’t thank you enough Chris, you went above and beyond and I am still in awe!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Ok, y’all, y’all...I’m just gunna go stereotypical white girl and just say “I can’t even!”
I told Chris, for my prize, to just send me something Mets. That’s all I asked, and he didn’t really say anything. Then today a box arrives with an envelope inside. I tear it open to reveal a card (not spoiling it yet). I know I didn’t buy it, and I can’t figure out where it came from. I show my wife and she goes, isn’t it from that contest you won on FCB? The name on the return address is not a Chris, so I didn’t think so. I sent Chris a message and he says yep, it was from him, but it came from the seller who’s name was on the box.

To say he knocked it out of the park is an understatement, and the pun is completely intended! With out further ado, here is the card:

View attachment 90782

I was completely floored after opening it, especially a day after watching him win the Derby last night. I can’t thank you enough Chris, you went above and beyond and I am still in awe!

Congratulations, that is a beautiful card and a great addition to your collection.
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] What do you collect? Once again you have outdone yourself.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Really glad you like it! I know I strayed from your trunk options, but wanted to make sure it would be something you’d like. It was the grand prize after all. I almost went with a 70s Ryan/Seaver, but how can you not like the hotshot rookie? haha

[MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION]

i really like these 1984 Throwback RC sigs for the 150th anniversary. Awesome design/player selection, and I think they are all on card.

Actually don’t collect much these days, but I’m thinking of starting a graded HOF southpaw collection. Only 15 players, plus Kershaw and maybe Sabathia when the time comes.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Whoa, that's awesome!!! Fantastic prize, Chris!

What I loved about Alonzo in the HR Derby was his footwear...Eddie Van Halen stripes!
pete-alonso-cleats-hr-derby-1024x1021.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts