Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Lumberjack Bingo: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
For me its going to get tough....i have limited data right now and the only place i h asve to live just went through foreclosure and is being sold may 6th....after that , i have nothing...no home...no car....no place to store any of my belongings, and no place for my beloved pets who i just can NOT allow to go to a shelter ( since we only have one no kill shelter in the state and it has no openings).... personally i didnt want to use chainsaws and i only did so for a branch whose bounty was already taken away by another chainsaw....

So as m i complaining about a free game ? Maybe...i dont know about prizes offered in cj's past contests , but i just think it would be nice for at least one or two of the "consolation" prizes to be available

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Don't worry, there are plenty of prizes still up for grabs! Even if all 12 branches get buzzed by a chainsaw, the trunk forces a traditional completion!

However, I can understand the frustration of those who are missing out on some of the earlier branch bounties. In hindsight, I should have made chainsaw #1 require 5+ home runs (while still maintaining the strategic element of invalidating any bounty whose branch is cleared with a chainsaw).

At any rate, I hope most of you are still having fun! Hang in there...it's still anyone's game to win.

Who knows....Cloud Nine may still make a return appearance or two!

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Yeah, the tough Game Score branch and some of the chainsaw goals can be very frustrating, but you’ve got to remember...it’s a free game courtesy of CJ.
Even if I never get off branch 3 (maybe tomorrow with a free chainsaw! Lol), it’s fun at no cost.

Thanks again, CJ!! This is the first time I’ve heard of Lumberjack Bingo and I’m hooked!

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], [MENTION=18372]RagingAcid[/MENTION], [MENTION=10415]caster513[/MENTION], [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION], [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], @game****fanatic, [MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION], [MENTION=3354]SportsWriterMAB[/MENTION], [MENTION=5808]nerdherd020[/MENTION], [MENTION=10181]CFD1415[/MENTION], [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION], [MENTION=1815]chippernate[/MENTION], [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION], [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION], [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION]

Branch 3 has been automatically cleared, so everyone can start working on Branch 4 as of today (April 23rd) if you aren't there already.

Everyone's current branch is listed at the bottom of the OP.

Unfortunately, branch 4, 5, and 6 bounties are unavailable. A chainsaw has already been claimed for them.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Looks like I cleared branch 4 on 4/27:

Hou - 1 SB: 4/23
Pitt - 1 ER: 4/27
NYM - 2 SB: 4/26
Balt - 1 ER: 4/23

They must have changed the Pitt box score to an error, resulting in only 1 ER. When I checked the morning after the game, all 3 runs showed as earned.

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
And, as it were, once Branch 4 is confirmed, Texas hit 4 HRs on 4/28 to clear Branch 5 for me...
Checking the days/branches beyond as we speak. :D

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
the mariners lost 5-4 today but had 4 solo homers :
beckham
moore
encarnacion
vogelbach.....

since the bounty is already gone for branch 5 , i'm using my chainsaw to move down to branch 6 today ....

chippernate

Ive got them for my chainsaw for my branch as well, but I'm close to clearing it the regular way. Question is, how long can i wait before the chainsaw becomes void, if it does? so like if i give up after 3 weeks, can i use the chainsaw from todays date and then back fill everything to the current date?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
perhaps a dumb question , but......

is there any surefire (and simple) way to look at a boxscore and see if a player enters the game as a pinch-hitter or if he enters as a defensive replacement who later happens to get a plate appearance ? (branch 6 scenario #2)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Ive got them for my chainsaw for my branch as well, but I'm close to clearing it the regular way. Question is, how long can i wait before the chainsaw becomes void, if it does? so like if i give up after 3 weeks, can i use the chainsaw from todays date and then back fill everything to the current date?

Since you are on branch 7, you have until July 12th to clear it the traditional way before the 3rd chainsaw is imposed. Now that we know Seattle hit 4 HR today, May 4, you have the right to use that chainsaw option at any time between May 4 and July 11. Of course, the earlier you claim it, the more time you have to work on branch 8 instead, if that’s your intent.

The choice is yours, but please confirm when you are using the chainsaw option for branch 7.

chippernate

Since you are on branch 7, you have until July 12th to clear it the traditional way before the 3rd chainsaw is imposed. Now that we know Seattle hit 4 HR today, May 4, you have the right to use that chainsaw option at any time between May 4 and July 11. Of course, the earlier you claim it, the more time you have to work on branch 8 instead, if that’s your intent.

The choice is yours, but please confirm when you are using the chainsaw option for branch 7.

So if I use it on like June 10th, I could use all the games prior to that point?

Members online

Latest posts