Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Lumberjack Bingo: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Chainsaw on Branch 6: Blue Jays - 4+ HRs on May 26th - Smoak (2), Gurriel Jr., Biggio
Chainsaw on Branch 7: Reds - 4+ HRs on May 28th - Dietrich (3), Peraza

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Using Branch 8 chainsaw on 5/29: Yankees with 4 HRs. :)
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
So....do I blow the prize for branch 10, or wait a bit...that is the question.. lol

If no bounties are claimed, it’s possible that Chris will add more Cloud Nines or another type of consolation achievement. ;)

If it were me, I’d wait and see if I could win the bounty...it’s Babe Ruth!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] Chainsaw on Branch 7:phils- 4 HRs on May 29th vs Cards

Also, for branch 8, Atl & Pit both lose by 2+ ,does this have to occur on the same day?

You are on branch 8 as of May 29th.

As for branch 8, each scenario must be completed on the same day, but the branch itself can be completed across several days.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
2019 Lumberjack Bingo

Using the chainsaw on Branch 9: Indians with 4 HRs on 6/4.
Bauers, Lindor 2, Perez

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
ok , i THINK i got the last cloud 9 yesterday but there's a situation that makes me uncertain......

benintendi 1
bogaerts 0
votto 2
jose ramirez 0
eloy jimenez 1
upton injured
corey seager 4
jorge polanco 1
tatis 0

9 total hits....the one question though....red sox played a double header....bogaerts played both games , but benintendi only played one of the two....does that mean i CANT win since he sat out one or i DO win because he played in at least one ?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
red sox played a double header....bogaerts played both games , but benintendi only played one of the two....does that mean i CANT win since he sat out one or i DO win because he played in at least one ?

I could be mistaken, but I believe that all players have to have played in all games that day, meaning that Benintendi not entering the 2nd game messed it up for you. Again, I could be wrong, but that’s my interpretation of the “all games must count” criteria.

Members online

Latest posts