Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************************MORNING THREAD 3/7 ***********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. At least 5 inches of snow last night. They were saying 1-3 total accumulation, but they missed the mark on that one. I did make it to Menards last night to get some drywall and studs. The original plan was to do the work this weekend on the wall, but with the snow, my help (my dad) won't be making it down. Probably for the better since I still need to design the display case that's going into the wall

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, headed to the chiropractor then taking little man out for pizza, then back to the same building for a consultation with the doc who’s prolly gunna give me an anti inflammatory shot in my back...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Is it Friday yet? I'm ready for the weekend. It sounds like we are all falling apart. I was sick for about two weeks. Finally feeling better. Seriously I hope everyone gets better.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Good afternoon, fellas. Needless to say, life has dealt me both good and bad lately. The good is that I've officially been promoted. It's a job that grants me personal days, more vacation time, 401K, etc. The bad news is that my father was admitted to the hospital on Monday and is in the ICU. The doctors at this point cannot continue with a biopsy due to my father's poor kidney function and erratic heart rate. Thankfully, his vitals are all in check and he's making steady improvements. Doctors are leaning toward cancer, but they can't confirm it. Please keep him in your thoughts, fellas. My father is on the younger side (59 YO), so I'm not ready for the worst :(

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon, fellas. Needless to say, life has dealt me both good and bad lately. The good is that I've officially been promoted. It's a job that grants me personal days, more vacation time, 401K, etc. The bad news is that my father was admitted to the hospital on Monday and is in the ICU. The doctors at this point cannot continue with a biopsy due to my father's poor kidney function and erratic heart rate. Thankfully, his vitals are all in check and he's making steady improvements. Doctors are leaning toward cancer, but they can't confirm it. Please keep him in your thoughts, fellas. My father is on the younger side (59 YO), so I'm not ready for the worst :(

I will certainly pray for him!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
[MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] praying for both of your family members.