Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(7) 2019 Topps Heritage Target Blaster Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

che stadium

Aug 16, 2008
I just broke two Target boxes and one box had a chrome in every pack and also had one relic. Is this unusual?

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I just broke two Target boxes and one box had a chrome in every pack and also had one relic. Is this unusual?

Do the refractors have a purplish tint? It sounds like you got a hot box but I hadn't heard of any that had relics in each pack too. What was the haul?

che stadium

Aug 16, 2008
Do the refractors have a purplish tint? It sounds like you got a hot box but I hadn't heard of any that had relics in each pack too. What was the haul?

I guess they are purple. They aren't as purple as other purple chromes in the past.

Box 1:
-Chrome: Padres Rookies (Nix/Urias), DeGrom, Severino, Goldschmidt, Maeda, Dee Gordon, Schoop, Andujar
-Clubhouse Collection- Carlos Correa
-Candy Lid-Buster Posey

Box 2:
Not much! Candy Lid of Scherzer and a Smoak Scratch Off.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I guess they are purple. They aren't as purple as other purple chromes in the past.

Box 1:
-Chrome: Padres Rookies (Nix/Urias), DeGrom, Severino, Goldschmidt, Maeda, Dee Gordon, Schoop, Andujar
-Clubhouse Collection- Carlos Correa
-Candy Lid-Buster Posey

Box 2:
Not much! Candy Lid of Scherzer and a Smoak Scratch Off.

I misread, thinking that each pack also had a relic as well. This year the purple refs. are not nearly as dark as in the past. Sounds like that is what you hit, a purple hot box. If you want to move the Urias purple ref. please let me know.

Members online