Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****FRIDAY FRIDAY MORNING THREAD TO ALL THOSE THAT WORK ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good morning! Still posting cards on Ebay.....almost done!!!!!
Been there, done that Danny. This morning's project however consists of downloading Office 365's 30-day trial and building a resume. First time doing that but I am in between jobs at the moment and I need to get back to work! So maybe lots more coffee today!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Been there, done that Danny. This morning's project however consists of downloading Office 365's 30-day trial and building a resume. First time doing that but I am in between jobs at the moment and I need to get back to work! So maybe lots more coffee today!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Best of luck on the job search. Hope the right job finds you!!!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Got a bunch of listing to do myself. Just fricking hate doing it so much I stall on it too long...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Thank goodness it's Friday. Gonna spend the weekend designing the display case unless I get asked to come in and help clean before our audit on Monday.

Morning all. Just getting some errands done before I see dad in the hospital. They are talking about moving him from the ICU, so that's good! Small progress is still progress :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Glad to hear there is some progress being made. It's never easy seeing them in the hospital.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] definitely get some of these. This is with them behind the ball cubes. I was just messing around with them, but didn't do a whole lot since I'm heading out fairly soon. But with a little time, these can be set up to look pretty good 20190308_181946.jpeg20190308_181933.jpeg20190308_181919.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online