Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OBJ to the Browns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Giants traded Beckham to the Browns for Jabrill Peppers, the 17th pick in the 2019 draft and a 3rd pick...

So, much more than the Steelers got for Brown, but I’m not sure how I feel...

Especially because my son has a Beckham jersey, so he always looks for “one-three”...

IMG_6191.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
Yeah it's tough when one of the franchise cornerstones leave but I guess they have options at receiver which is why they traded him. Would be a untouchable on most teams

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Giants traded Beckham to the Browns for Jabrill Peppers, the 17th pick in the 2019 draft and a 3rd pick...

So, much more than the Steelers got for Brown, but I’m not sure how I feel...

Especially because my son has a Beckham jersey, so he always looks for “one-three”...

View attachment 87450

This is the part of the non-loyalty and the almighty $$ of sports from both the players and the managements standpoint that never used to be this way.
It really stinks for your little guy's sake because he can't understand the "business" of the game...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
This is the part of the non-loyalty and the almighty $$ of sports from both the players and the managements standpoint that never used to be this way.
It really stinks for your little guy's sake because he can't understand the "business" of the game...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I told him last night that one-three got traded and he’s not with the team anymore and he said “well, I can still keep his jersey shirt in case he comes back” and I thought that was a positive way to look at it...

Members online

Latest posts