Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 3/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
BEWARE me on FRIDAY 13TH ---------- four time in hospital -only once for me , 1st time rode in police car / 1st time rode in ambulance . 3/14 this year in hospital for surgeon to check me before TWO things on 3/22 to be repaired .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We were originally told that we would have to take vacation/personal time if we wanted to get paid, but the boss must be feeling generous. Came back today and said that since it was the first time since he has been with the company that all locations have been closed that everybody was going to be getting paid as if it were a holiday. Had I known that, I would have taken today off like I had originally planned :lol:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Barry, hope the repairs and body work goes well!!!
Always nice when the boss gives a surprise like that, [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Barry, hope the repairs and body work goes well!!!
Always nice when the boss gives a surprise like that, [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]

I'm kind a bummed. I figured since I was going to be forced to burn 1.5 days vacation that I better come in today and save my days for a couple of ball games this summer. But come to find out, I'm only having to burn a half day for when we were sent home at 1 on Wednesday. We were planning on going out of town for the day, but the weather decided that we wouldn't make it. But I have plenty to do around the house if I ever get the time. Used Wednesday afternoon to knock a wall out, but still need to clean up before doing the work tomorrow

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going thru NAVEL - with that new high tech stuff -- i don't care i hope to be asleep LOL . 3/22

Members online