Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 3/18*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
for all those basketball fans --- be glad you DON'T live in NC . 99% pull for one of two teams ONLY . Son pulls for one/ I'm another team = INLAWS another .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, I enjoy the tournament but I can't be bothered with a bracket this year, I have both my fantasy drafts this weekend and all my time and energy will be spent on finishing my prep for that

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My dad left yesterday afternoon. Gonna try and finish sanding the mud down tonight, and then tomorrow I'll be able to start texturing the walls

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Man, going through my fantasy team to set up my keepers, and the top end of the team is pretty good, but falls off quickly :lol:

Trevor Story, Javier Baez, Anthony Rendon, Aaron Nola, Jose Berrios, Aroldis Chapman, Josh Hader, Charlie Morton make a decent foundation, but just need some role players to step up haha. Down to needing to pick 2 more keepers and this is what I've narrowed it down to-

Cesar Hernandez (have a glut of middle IF)
Shin Soo Choo
Jose Martinez (How much will he play with Goldschmidt on the Cards?)
Josh Reddick
Jay Bruce
Michael Fulmer (too many question marks after last year and already in ST)
CC Sabathia (actually did fairly well for most of the season last year)
Dansby Swanson (probably dropping him)

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Man, going through my fantasy team to set up my keepers, and the top end of the team is pretty good, but falls off quickly :lol:

Trevor Story, Javier Baez, Anthony Rendon, Aaron Nola, Jose Berrios, Aroldis Chapman, Josh Hader, Charlie Morton make a decent foundation, but just need some role players to step up haha. Down to needing to pick 2 more keepers and this is what I've narrowed it down to-

Cesar Hernandez (have a glut of middle IF)
Shin Soo Choo
Jose Martinez (How much will he play with Goldschmidt on the Cards?)
Josh Reddick
Jay Bruce
Michael Fulmer (too many question marks after last year and already in ST)
CC Sabathia (actually did fairly well for most of the season last year)
Dansby Swanson (probably dropping him)

How many teams in this league? Only guy I might even think about keeping is Martinez. Dude can flat out hit.

Members online