Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS: Topps Livng Set 2018 Release (126 cards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Last year, I decided to try and collect the Living Set as soon as it was announced. It was an experiment that I figured would be fun for my 7yo son and I to do together. However, we both got a little bored with it after baseball season was over, even though I still bought the cards each week upon release. At year-end, we both decided that we'd buy the occasional single, depending on the team (Yankees) and player (past greats like Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, etc).

With that in mind, I decided to sell the first 126 cards of the set (all released during 2018) if there's any interest. I have scans of the first 66 cards posted (https://asportscardblog.com/collection/topps-living-set/), with the remaining 60 cards sitting in the boxes still (pictures of course will be provided after work if needed).

Preferably, I'd like to keep the set together and out of my hands in one shot instead of breaking it up and selling singles. Looking for $700 shipped; insured, tracking, etc (roughly $5.55/card).

Feel free to PM me or post here for any questions.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
For anybody interested, this is probably a steal. I haven't followed along with the prices for the whole set, but go look at the prices of the Markakis, Panik, and a couple of the other first 6 cards or so. Throw in some high quality RCs of guys like Acuna, Torres, Soto, and Buehler to go along with the first 6, and it seems like it shouldn't be hard to recuperate that $5.50/card

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
For anybody interested, this is probably a steal. I haven't followed along with the prices for the whole set, but go look at the prices of the Markakis, Panik, and a couple of the other first 6 cards or so. Throw in some high quality RCs of guys like Acuna, Torres, Soto, and Buehler to go along with the first 6, and it seems like it shouldn't be hard to recuperate that $5.50/card

Thanks, man.

Since I'm not concerned about flipping for a profit or anything, I'll drop the total cost to $550 for all 126 cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks, man.

Since I'm not concerned about flipping for a profit or anything, I'll drop the total cost to $550 for all 126 cards.

Man, if I could afford it, I'd love to get it and continue the set. I only have one card from it right now (Mauer), and wish I would have snagged the other 2 Twins cards that were released for it.

Latest posts