Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 3/23*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Glad you're starting to heal and only lift one card at a time!!!
Hope all is well [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning, all. Just sipping a hot cup of tea while cleaning up. Trying to establish some normalcy again after losing my father two weeks ago to the ugly reality that is cancer. I'm hanging in there and taking things day by day. My main priorities are to take care of family and keep my head up high. If I can do that, I've won the day.

On the flip side, my new job has been great! There will be some traveling in my future, so heck...noting like some good distractions. With baseball slowly approaching, I can't wait. Let's hope for good things ahead, all!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning, all. Just sipping a hot cup of tea while cleaning up. Trying to establish some normalcy again after losing my father two weeks ago to the ugly reality that is cancer. I'm hanging in there and taking things day by day. My main priorities are to take care of family and keep my head up high. If I can do that, I've won the day.

On the flip side, my new job has been great! There will be some traveling in my future, so heck...noting like some good distractions. With baseball slowly approaching, I can't wait. Let's hope for good things ahead, all!

Losing parents is tough!!! I've lost both of mine. You never forget, but you focus on the pleasant memories and allow time to work it's magic. Best wishes on the job!!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning everyone. Glad you're starting to heal and only lift one card at a time!!!
Hope all is well [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Yeah, my line broke yesterday and won’t be fixed for a bit, so they had us come in today in case there were call outs, there weren’t, but I was able to convince someone else to leave so I can stay and still get paid...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I lost my Dad Feb 4th of this year and my mom a year ago March 30th. We took care of her at home for a few months before she died. My dad was too sick to come home for us to take care of.

Members online