Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 3/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert1973

Feb 24, 2019
Good morning. Thinking about breaking up my 53 and 54 Topps sets. I would keep some stars but use the money I get from the rest to buy other stars and rookies I want.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My cold has gotten worse over the weekend. My voice is almost gone, and I could use about 10 more hours of sleep right now.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Colonoscopy for me tomorrow ! Can't eat today ! :evil: Insurance deductible is $3,000. I have to drink a gallon of evil nasty shiit between 6:00pm tonight and noon tomorrow.

On the good side of things. My wife is out of the hospital. And that's all I can ask for right now. So, I'll just shut up.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Colonoscopy for me tomorrow ! Can't eat today ! :evil: Insurance deductible is $3,000. I have to drink a gallon of evil nasty shiit between 6:00pm tonight and noon tomorrow.

On the good side of things. My wife is out of the hospital. And that's all I can ask for right now. So, I'll just shut up.

take some coins in bathroom - everytime you go put one in stack --- they will ask /..

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

After my weekend in the hospital I’d still rather be time than you tomorrow! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts