Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2019 MLB Prospect Callups Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jenifer Langosch @LangoschMLB
Genesis Cabrera will start for the #STLCards on Wednesday.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ken Gurnick [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]gurnick
Looks like Will Smith is getting his first MLB promotion by the Dodgers today. After Austin Barnes' Sunday groin injury, the Dodgers promoted Josh Thole to Triple-A and started catcher Rocky Gale in today's game. Club has not made an announcement.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Ken Gurnick [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]gurnick
Looks like Will Smith is getting his first MLB promotion by the Dodgers today. After Austin Barnes' Sunday groin injury, the Dodgers promoted Josh Thole to Triple-A and started catcher Rocky Gale in today's game. Club has not made an announcement.

Fake news! I've had Will Smith on my fantasy team two years running now and he plays for a completely different Californian team

You must have missed that box score, G

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I must have missed it was Monday entirely.

My dealer wasn't joking around when he called this stuff "Bud Blackout". I just thought it was a play on words for Bud Black cuz you know, Colorado....rocky mountain high and all that....

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Fake news! I've had Will Smith on my fantasy team two years running now and he plays for a completely different Californian team

I must have missed it was Monday entirely.

My dealer wasn't joking around when he called this stuff "Bud Blackout". I just thought it was a play on words for Bud Black cuz you know, Colorado....rocky mountain high and all that....

You’re nuts, he really only had one bad inning

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Andrew Knizner added, replacing the injured Yadi.

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]'s lucky day.

Peter Lambert called up. :mrgreen:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That's true, I'll proceed with caution. You holding any and want to show any of his cards?

Here’s the thing about Lambert, I got back into collecting in 2014 to collect trout but I thought he was too much so I picked two guys, Lambert and Bickford to buy. Now it doesn’t look like Bickford will get called up to Double A but since Lambert is debuting it feels like a long time coming victory. I don’t really have that much to be honest, a couple of 1/1’s, USA stuff and these.
IMG_2159.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG