Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2019 MLB Prospect Callups Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Here’s the thing about Lambert, I got back into collecting in 2014 to collect trout but I thought he was too much so I picked two guys, Lambert and Bickford to buy. Now it doesn’t look like Bickford will get called up to Double A but since Lambert is debuting it feels like a long time coming victory. I don’t really have that much to be honest, a couple of 1/1’s, USA stuff and these.
View attachment 89610
View attachment 89611
View attachment 89612
View attachment 89613
View attachment 89614

Fantastic collection. He's to hoping he comes out guns blazing for you.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not much of a stash, but....4 base autos and 3 ref autos here.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I’ve been listening, impressive

So much for a cautious approach, I went ahead and grabbed him in one of the leagues I play. I did get to watch a little of the game and he looked sharp. Impressive debut against a good team.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The news we've been waiting for.

Jake Kaplan [MENTION=1879]Jake[/MENTION]mkaplan
The Astros are calling up Yordan Alvarez from Triple A ahead of tomorrow's game, sources tell The Athletic.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Watched the game today. Alvarez his a massive pop up, a massive homer, and a massive fly out. Looks like a left handed Aaron Judge at the plate with a sweet swing. I was at the Tristar show in Houston yesterday and though I’m fairly out of the prospecting game, his stuff was moving quite well from what I saw. I imagine things were going crazy this afternoon, though.