Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 MLB: The Happening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Players of the Week: (Ending June 16th)

AL - T. Bauer

NL - Blackmon

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Holy crap, D.J. LaMahieu & Loudres Gurriel Jr. are killing it for my fantasy team this year!

LeMahieu is 12-for-18 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's the top scoring second baseman in all of baseball based on ESPN's H-2-H points system
Gurriel Jr. is 12-for-24 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's eligible for three positions, most importantly shortstop

C- Brian McCann
1B - Carlos Santana
2B - D.J. LeMahieu
3B - Anthony Rendon
SS - Loudres Gurriel Jr.
OF - J.D. Martinez
OF - Ronald Acuna
OF - Eddie Rosario
UTIL - Nelson Cruz
UTIL - C.J. Cron
BENCH - Suarez, Cain

By a large margin the best offensive team in our league. I lead in almost all categories, stolen bases being the lone exception. Overall, I've scored over 500 points more than the next best team & my 11-1 record is obviously tops in the league

Love bragging about my team this year :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Holy crap, D.J. LaMahieu & Loudres Gurriel Jr. are killing it for my fantasy team this year!

LeMahieu is 12-for-18 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's the top scoring second baseman in all of baseball based on ESPN's H-2-H points system
Gurriel Jr. is 12-for-24 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's eligible for three positions, most importantly shortstop

C- Brian McCann
1B - Carlos Santana
2B - D.J. LeMahieu
3B - Anthony Rendon
SS - Loudres Gurriel Jr.
OF - J.D. Martinez
OF - Ronald Acuna
OF - Eddie Rosario
UTIL - Nelson Cruz
UTIL - C.J. Cron
BENCH - Suarez, Cain

By a large margin the best offensive team in our league. I lead in almost all categories, stolen bases being the lone exception. Overall, I've scored over 500 points more than the next best team & my 11-1 record is obviously tops in the league

Love bragging about my team this year :D

Good looking team with 3 Twins on the roster. My team just caught the injury bug. All of these guys are on the IL right now-

Trevor Story
Brendan Rodgers
Marwin Gonzalez
Jordan Hicks
Kyle Hendricks
Hunter Pence
Francisco Cervelli

It's a 12 team keeper league with 28 roster spaces, 5 IL slots, and 2 NA slots for prospects. 2nd year in the league and it's been going on for a few years. Inherited what was the 2nd worst team right before the draft last year. Currently sitting in 4th place.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Good looking team with 3 Twins on the roster. My team just caught the injury bug. All of these guys are on the IL right now-

Trevor Story
Brendan Rodgers
Marwin Gonzalez
Jordan Hicks
Kyle Hendricks
Hunter Pence
Francisco Cervelli

It's a 12 team keeper league with 28 roster spaces, 5 IL slots, and 2 NA slots for prospects. 2nd year in the league and it's been going on for a few years. Inherited what was the 2nd worst team right before the draft last year. Currently sitting in 4th place.

That trio of Twins players can combine for some serious points during one of those Minnesota slugfest games...which tend to be often.

Similar set-up as my league...12 team dynasty league (4th or 5th year now...can't remember...just know I'm looking for my 2nd WS title) with 30 roster spaces, 3 IL slots and a separate minor league system where we can hold up to 8 prospects...started at 5 or 6 and have added a spot each year. At the end of the season we keep 25 major league players, the rest go back into the pool and do a draft during the offseason. Man, I'd love to have had 5 IL slots back in April...had a similar bug going on for me and had to drop some guys I wish I could have kept. Luckily the bug seems to have passed *knock on wood*

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
First I lose Montas to steroids and shortly after Rosario injures himself. Here comes the bug....it comes in waves

But my GAWD, D.J. LeMahieu's hot bat has not cooled off one bit! Goes 4-for-6 with 5 RBI in the UK...his 2nd 4-hit performance in the last 5 games. Even more impressive is that he's had 10 multi-hit performances in his last 12 games (including 5 home runs, 16 runs scored & 15 RBI) and has in fact scored one or more runs in 11 straight games.

And another shout out to Gurriel who has had back-to-back games with 2 home runs & working on his 7th straight multi-hit performance.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
First I lose Montas to steroids and shortly after Rosario injures himself. Here comes the bug....it comes in waves

But my GAWD, D.J. LeMahieu's hot bat has not cooled off one bit! Goes 4-for-6 with 5 RBI in the UK...his 2nd 4-hit performance in the last 5 games. Even more impressive is that he's had 10 multi-hit performances in his last 12 games (including 5 home runs, 16 runs scored & 15 RBI) and has in fact scored one or more runs in 11 straight games.

And another shout out to Gurriel who has had back-to-back games with 2 home runs & working on his 7th straight multi-hit performance.
I almost jinxed myself with Kepler, but he only missed a game or two after being plunked. Glad thats all he missed since he just hit home runs 20 and 21

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Austin Riley just hit a majestic B-O-M-B to give the Braves the lead!!!!!!!! 14 home runs in the first 161 at-bats of his career...Vladimir, who?

I almost jinxed myself with Kepler, but he only missed a game or two after being plunked. Glad thats all he missed since he just hit home runs 20 and 21

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Speaking of Fantasy Twins...twin homers that is....Nelson Cruz hit #14 & 15 today as well. 15 jacks in just 211 at-bats and I'd say that's pretty good for an age 38 season. This team is going to finish the season with a TON of long balls.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
D.J.......AGAIN!!! Sixth straight multi-hit performance including 8 in his last 10 games.

Extends his hit streak to 14 games during which he's hit very close to .500 (30-for-61).

See you take an above average contact hitter, put him in pinstripes and suddenly he's, well, Derek Jeter

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Damn it....looks like I will not be winning my 10th week in a row.

My starting pitching just did not have it this week...lost Montas and a few of them had to pitch in Colorado. Still, my offense was rocking and I put up a good amount of points overall. Mostly I just ran into some bad luck as only one other team besides my opponent scored more than me. Eh...it's tough to win 10 weeks in a row.

Still have the best record overall so can't complain.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Week ending June 23rd

MLB Players of the Week:

AL - Trout

NL - Alonso

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Week ending June 30th

MLB Players of the Week:

AL - DJ LeMahieu

NL - Scherzer

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I thought this was a neat little stat. I like to glance at the bWAR leaderboards from time to time since their site is pretty easy to navigate. Trout is now 2nd among active players in bWAR at 70.1. Pujols is the only one in front of him at 100.1. And Trout is now in the top 100 for career bWAR at 98th.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Anybody else pumped for the HR Derby too? I’m tuning in and I think all the players have a legitimate shot at winning, except for Santana, though I wouldn’t be mad as I’ve always liked him. I’ll say Vladimir Jr. vs. Pete Alonso for the final with Pete pulling out the victory. Could be crazy, if Acuna puts on a show too.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Anybody else pumped for the HR Derby too? I’m tuning in and I think all the players have a legitimate shot at winning, except for Santana, though I wouldn’t be mad as I’ve always liked him. I’ll say Vladimir Jr. vs. Pete Alonso for the final with Pete pulling out the victory. Could be crazy, if Acuna puts on a show too.

Personally I don't think Vladdy has what it takes yet. Maybe in a few years...

Josh Bell's left-handed pull power plays well at Progressive Field so me thinks he's gonna surprise some folks. With that 19 ft. wall in left field I think being left-handed gives him a slight advantage.

Although I wouldn't be much of a Braves fan if I didn't root for Acuna when the two face off in their bracket.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
“Basically it doesn’t matter how much jelly you have in the jar, it’s about how well you spread it on your English muffin.”

Pete Alonso

Members online

No members online now.