NL - Alonso
    "...it just sounded to me like he felt like he did not do it."

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braves so good they turned a double play without the ball being put into play hehe....

Pitchers best friend when bases are loaded with less than 2 outs.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap, D.J. LaMahieu & Loudres Gurriel Jr. are killing it for my fantasy team this year!

LeMahieu is 12-for-18 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's the top scoring second baseman in all of baseball based on ESPN's H-2-H points system
    Gurriel Jr. is 12-for-24 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's eligible for three positions, most importantly shortstop

C- Brian McCann
    1B - Carlos Santana
    2B - D.J. LeMahieu
    3B - Anthony Rendon
    SS - Loudres Gurriel Jr.
    OF - J.D. Martinez
    OF - Ronald Acuna
    OF - Eddie Rosario
    UTIL - Nelson Cruz
    UTIL - C.J. Cron
    BENCH - Suarez, Cain

By a large margin the best offensive team in our league. I lead in almost all categories, stolen bases being the lone exception. Overall, I've scored over 500 points more than the next best team & my 11-1 record is obviously tops in the league

Love bragging about my team this year
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to win for the 10th straight week.....

Ya gotta have goals!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Holy crap, D.J. LaMahieu & Loudres Gurriel Jr. are killing it for my fantasy team this year!

LeMahieu is 12-for-18 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's the top scoring second baseman in all of baseball based on ESPN's H-2-H points system
    Gurriel Jr. is 12-for-24 in his last 5 games with 4 home runs. He's eligible for three positions, most importantly shortstop

C- Brian McCann
    1B - Carlos Santana
    2B - D.J. LeMahieu
    3B - Anthony Rendon
    SS - Loudres Gurriel Jr.
    OF - J.D. Martinez
    OF - Ronald Acuna
    OF - Eddie Rosario
    UTIL - Nelson Cruz
    UTIL - C.J. Cron
    BENCH - Suarez, Cain

By a large margin the best offensive team in our league. I lead in almost all categories, stolen bases being the lone exception. Overall, I've scored over 500 points more than the next best team & my 11-1 record is obviously tops in the league

Love bragging about my team this year
    Good looking team with 3 Twins on the roster. My team just caught the injury bug. All of these guys are on the IL right now-

Trevor Story
    Brendan Rodgers
    Marwin Gonzalez
    Jordan Hicks
    Kyle Hendricks
    Hunter Pence
    Francisco Cervelli

It's a 12 team keeper league with 28 roster spaces, 5 IL slots, and 2 NA slots for prospects. 2nd year in the league and it's been going on for a few years. Inherited what was the 2nd worst team right before the draft last year. Currently sitting in 4th place.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    Good looking team with 3 Twins on the roster. My team just caught the injury bug. All of these guys are on the IL right now-

Trevor Story
    Brendan Rodgers
    Marwin Gonzalez
    Jordan Hicks
    Kyle Hendricks
    Hunter Pence
    Francisco Cervelli

It's a 12 team keeper league with 28 roster spaces, 5 IL slots, and 2 NA slots for prospects. 2nd year in the league and it's been going on for a few years. Inherited what was the 2nd worst team right before the draft last year. Currently sitting in 4th place.
    That trio of Twins players can combine for some serious points during one of those Minnesota slugfest games...which tend to be often.

Similar set-up as my league...12 team dynasty league (4th or 5th year now...can't remember...just know I'm looking for my 2nd WS title) with 30 roster spaces, 3 IL slots and a separate minor league system where we can hold up to 8 prospects...started at 5 or 6 and have added a spot each year. At the end of the season we keep 25 major league players, the rest go back into the pool and do a draft during the offseason. Man, I'd love to have had 5 IL slots back in April...had a similar bug going on for me and had to drop some guys I wish I could have kept. Luckily the bug seems to have passed *knock on wood*

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh....may have jinxed myself...Eddie Rosario...

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First I lose Montas to steroids and shortly after Rosario injures himself. Here comes the bug....it comes in waves

But my GAWD, D.J. LeMahieu's hot bat has not cooled off one bit! Goes 4-for-6 with 5 RBI in the UK...his 2nd 4-hit performance in the last 5 games. Even more impressive is that he's had 10 multi-hit performances in his last 12 games (including 5 home runs, 16 runs scored & 15 RBI) and has in fact scored one or more runs in 11 straight games.

And another shout out to Gurriel who has had back-to-back games with 2 home runs & working on his 7th straight multi-hit performance.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    First I lose Montas to steroids and shortly after Rosario injures himself. Here comes the bug....it comes in waves

But my GAWD, D.J. LeMahieu's hot bat has not cooled off one bit! Goes 4-for-6 with 5 RBI in the UK...his 2nd 4-hit performance in the last 5 games. Even more impressive is that he's had 10 multi-hit performances in his last 12 games (including 5 home runs, 16 runs scored & 15 RBI) and has in fact scored one or more runs in 11 straight games.

And another shout out to Gurriel who has had back-to-back games with 2 home runs & working on his 7th straight multi-hit performance.
    I almost jinxed myself with Kepler, but he only missed a game or two after being plunked. Glad thats all he missed since he just hit home runs 20 and 21

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Austin Riley just hit a majestic B-O-M-B to give the Braves the lead!!!!!!!! 14 home runs in the first 161 at-bats of his career...Vladimir, who?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    I almost jinxed myself with Kepler, but he only missed a game or two after being plunked. Glad thats all he missed since he just hit home runs 20 and 21

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Speaking of Fantasy Twins...twin homers that is....Nelson Cruz hit #14 & 15 today as well. 15 jacks in just 211 at-bats and I'd say that's pretty good for an age 38 season. This team is going to finish the season with a TON of long balls.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D.J.......AGAIN!!! Sixth straight multi-hit performance including 8 in his last 10 games.

Extends his hit streak to 14 games during which he's hit very close to .500 (30-for-61).

See you take an above average contact hitter, put him in pinstripes and suddenly he's, well, Derek Jeter

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it....looks like I will not be winning my 10th week in a row.

My starting pitching just did not have it this week...lost Montas and a few of them had to pitch in Colorado. Still, my offense was rocking and I put up a good amount of points overall. Mostly I just ran into some bad luck as only one other team besides my opponent scored more than me. Eh...it's tough to win 10 weeks in a row.

Still have the best record overall so can't complain.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess who was AL Player of the Month???

Yeah, that was an easy one....

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week ending June 23rd

MLB Players of the Week:

AL - Trout

NL - Alonso

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast