Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 MLB: The Happening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Justin Verlander, the greatest active pitcher in baseball, is now just 111 strikeouts away from a guaranteed spot in the HOF.

It's unlikely he'll reach that 3k strikeout milestone this year but he should be able to achieve that goal in April of next year, assuming there is no injury.

Once he gathers 17 more strikeouts together this year he'll have his 4th consecutive 200 strikeout season and 9th overall.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Another win for my fantasy team...another week finishing with the most points in the league.

Up to this point in the season my team is 14-2, good for first place...pesky enbambam isn't letting up, he's been one game behind for the last few weeks.

My only concern is that the team with the best regular season record never ends up winning it all. Hope my guys don't fizzle out in the postseason.

Most of all, I hope Acuna doesn't end up on the 10 day IL, he's been a killer for my team.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Acuna's first walk-off
Astros combined no-hitter
Cruz with his 2nd 3-HR game in the last 10 days (8 games)
d2r's fantasy team combines for 10 HR's (D.J. LeMahieu & Cruz responsible for half of them)

Wow....what a historic day in baseball. Especially that last one! People will still be going on about it centuries from now.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Acuna's first walk-off
Astros combined no-hitter
Cruz with his 2nd 3-HR game in the last 10 days (8 games)
d2r's fantasy team combines for 10 HR's (D.J. LeMahieu & Cruz responsible for half of them)

Wow....what a historic day in baseball. Especially that last one! People will still be going on about it centuries from now.

The Fappening 2.0 could not be stopped, only contained.

Members online