Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 MLB: The Happening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Chris Davis broke the hitless streak record last night...he is now 0 for his last 49 at-bats

All told he's gone 56 plate appearances without a hit which is just one shy of that record held by Tony Bernazard in 1974. We'll find out tonight whether or not he'll be crowned as the hitless plate appearances record holder as well.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Mariners have homered in 12 consecutive games to start the season. They lead all of baseball with 32 home runs which is 11 more than the AL runner up (Yankees - 21 HR) & 8 more than the major league runner up (Dodgers - 24 HR). They also lead the majors in runs scored, RBI, slg% and interestingly enough, stolen bases.

It comes as no surprise that they are second in the majors in strikeouts but at the same time they lead the AL in walks.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Braves secure Albies for another 7 seasons (possibly 9) for the low, low price of $35 million! That is an incredible signing....I love you AA!

Another incredible deal for the Braves. As a Braves fan, you have to be extremely excited but also wondering what they are going to pull off next.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Chris Davis still hitless.......in his last 61 plate appearances.

Another incredible deal for the Braves. As a Braves fan, you have to be extremely excited but also wondering what they are going to pull off next.

I've got this deep craving for a dual on-card auto of Albies/Acuna. Only two I'm aware of...a 2018 Topps Chrome (which looks beautiful) and there is a Topps Now one that is really nice.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I've got this deep craving for a dual on-card auto of Albies/Acuna. Only two I'm aware of...a 2018 Topps Chrome (which looks beautiful) and there is a Topps Now one that is really nice.

There is also a 2018 Topps Fire dual auto but it has sticker autographs. I'd go with the Topps chrome dual, beautiful card and /25.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Players of the week:

AL - Austin Meadows
NL - Ronald Acuna

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Vlad Jr. debut ....................... away we go.

Hitting in the 5th spot in the order. His first official PA will have to wait until the bottom of the second inning, which he will be leading off. Let's see how loud you can get Toronto.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
In Vlad Jr.'s second PA, I thought he had a HR to left but it fell short. He is 0-2 thus far.

Members online