Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2019 MLB: The Happening

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Davis broke the hitless streak record last night...he is now 0 for his last 49 at-bats

All told he's gone 56 plate appearances without a hit which is just one shy of that record held by Tony Bernazard in 1974. We'll find out tonight whether or not he'll be crowned as the hitless plate appearances record holder as well.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mariners have homered in 12 consecutive games to start the season. They lead all of baseball with 32 home runs which is 11 more than the AL runner up (Yankees - 21 HR) & 8 more than the major league runner up (Dodgers - 24 HR). They also lead the majors in runs scored, RBI, slg% and interestingly enough, stolen bases.

It comes as no surprise that they are second in the majors in strikeouts but at the same time they lead the AL in walks.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make that 13 consecutive games with a home run to begin the season....Jay Bruce leads the AL in home runs

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "...it just sounded to me like he felt like he did not do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Chris Davis broke the hitless streak record last night...he is now 0 for his last 49 at-bats

All told he's gone 56 plate appearances without a hit which is just one shy of that record held by Tony Bernazard in 1974. We'll find out tonight whether or not he'll be crowned as the hitless plate appearances record holder as well.
    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...is-0-50-streak

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braves secure Albies for another 7 seasons (possibly 9) for the low, low price of $35 million! That is an incredible signing....I love you AA!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariners have now homered in their first 15 games of the season, a new major league record

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braves secure Albies for another 7 seasons (possibly 9) for the low, low price of $35 million! That is an incredible signing....I love you AA!
    Another incredible deal for the Braves. As a Braves fan, you have to be extremely excited but also wondering what they are going to pull off next.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Davis still hitless.......in his last 61 plate appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Another incredible deal for the Braves. As a Braves fan, you have to be extremely excited but also wondering what they are going to pull off next.
    I've got this deep craving for a dual on-card auto of Albies/Acuna. Only two I'm aware of...a 2018 Topps Chrome (which looks beautiful) and there is a Topps Now one that is really nice.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got this deep craving for a dual on-card auto of Albies/Acuna. Only two I'm aware of...a 2018 Topps Chrome (which looks beautiful) and there is a Topps Now one that is really nice.
    There is also a 2018 Topps Fire dual auto but it has sticker autographs. I'd go with the Topps chrome dual, beautiful card and /25.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Players of the week:

AL - Austin Meadows
    NL - Ronald Acuna

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged