Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These minor under the radar moves the Braves have been making have made immediate impacts
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippernate View Post
    I’m going to the game Friday for the Freeman Funko Pop and I just heard them say they’re calling the game from the chop house with Chipper.... so I’m gonna be down there with my HOF postcard trying to get it signed haha I’ve got a ball and card I got in person at chop fest like 17 years ago but he signed the ball in regular pen and it’s almost completely faded now sadly
    That will be an awesome game to get to attend. That Freeman Funko Pop will be badass. Good luck getting that signature....I hate when ink fades like that. I've got a ball with a bunch of signatures from Braves players and their relatives (don't ask....lol! It all started when we met Marcus Giles sister at a game, she signed it, gave it to Marcus to sign, he got some other Braves players to sign and when it came back around too us in the mail some of their wives, brothers, sisters signatures were on it. We then got some more to sign that season) that a group of us collected like over a decade ago at various games. One of us gets to hold onto it for a few months then we mail it to another buddy, they get it for a few months then around and around it goes but over the years many of the signatures have nearly faded off which really sucks but it's still cool cuz it's a reminder of the times we had way back when. In fact we included our own signatures on the ball lol. Mine has almost faded
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UGH....no! Two out trouble

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there goes the lead lol

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything was going swimmingly until this inning

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna have an extra Funko, guy I’m bringing doesn’t want his so it’s going up on eBay, unless someone here’s interested haha and stuff like that's cool though. We used to go to church with terry pendeleton so I’d give him stuff once in a while to get signed. One was a Giles card that he didn’t let dry before he put it in the sleeve so I have his thumbprint as well as a signature haha
    Will sell/trade soul for Washington Capitals/Atlanta Braves cards
    https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/nmusicp/library/

Current white whale:
    2014-15 Artifacts Stick to Stick Duos Alexander Ovechkin/Nicklas Backstrom

Looking for 18/19 SP Game Used Net Cords and 18/19 Upper Deck Day with the cup inserts

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cervelli helps put up another run. Not sure why it was scored an error, should be a double

Tie game

Gonna have an extra Funko, guy I’m bringing doesn’t want his so it’s going up on eBay, unless someone here’s interested haha and stuff like that's cool though. We used to go to church with terry pendeleton so I’d give him stuff once in a while to get signed. One was a Giles card that he didn’t let dry before he put it in the sleeve so I have his thumbprint as well as a signature haha
    I might just be interested! Let me know when you get them

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey look, two former Braves warming up in the NY pen lol

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cervelli for Braves HOF haha

Wonder what’s gonna happen when McCann comes back

Current white whale:

Looking for 18/19 SP Game Used Net Cords and 18/19 Upper Deck Day with the cup inserts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rumor has it Hastradamus said that Braves will be picking up Tom Murphy next year... that will be a big boost.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For now I just want to keep seeing all these minor acquisitions make major impacts!

A Billy Hamilton inside the park grand slam would be nice!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dual Donaldson dingers brings brooms in NY!!! It was all our offense needed behind Keuchel's spectacular outing.

Atlanta 80-52 (.606 win%)

Now all we need is Chicago to beat the Nats in extra innings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the female announcer today tasting the rocky mountain oysters on-camera adding “they just need a little salt” was quite funny!
    looking for: 2018 topps mini #us300 juan soto green /5 and all 2012 & 2013 high profile rendon cards

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodnight at the game tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0745C21D-8C62-474D-BDDF-68EC3D0EE049.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	648.9 KB 
ID:	92175

Name:	20D161D6-451A-4F32-9932-A26824A5691A.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	359.4 KB 
ID:	92176

Good night indeed

Current white whale:

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by walt_altmen View Post
    the female announcer today tasting the rocky mountain oysters on-camera adding “they just need a little salt” was quite funny!
    This comment earned you a one way ticket to Night Crew.

Goodnight at the game tonight

Name:	0745C21D-8C62-474D-BDDF-68EC3D0EE049.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	648.9 KB 
ID:	92175

Name:	20D161D6-451A-4F32-9932-A26824A5691A.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	359.4 KB 
ID:	92176