Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Darvish should just man up and QUIT baseball. Retire and get the hell out of the game and save the Cubs some money. But no he will just suck the money up. That is what most players do.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Darvish should just man up and QUIT baseball. Retire and get the hell out of the game and save the Cubs some money. But no he will just suck the money up. That is what most players do.

What the hell happened to him?? It's like he's become allergic to strike 3.....he kept getting us in 0-2 or 1-2 counts and then 5 or 6 pitches later we're on base with a walk.

I remember watching his stuff when he was with the Rangers and man, he was straight up fire!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Here is another guy. C. Edwards Jr.The last 3 years I just cringe when they bring him in a game. They need to trade him for six pack of dog piss.

chippernate

Yea it crapped out for us for like 10 minutes then came back on. Directv? I think they said he had 5 hits once before, though it was like 2007. Can’t remember what they said.

And with the 9th, Ozzie has a fielding error, next guy came up hit a HR, then another, and then I turned it off cause I didn’t want to watch another BP collapse to the cubs haha

Members online