Thread: d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippernate View Post
    I would’ve lost my car if I bet on the Braves beating Ryu with folty pitching
    Yeah, amazed we pulled this one off!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, Acuņa made a mistake, should’ve run out that hit. I don’t think this is the game to try to discipline him in. Maybe bench him Tuesday, but we gotta get this game today.
    Will sell/trade soul for Washington Capitals/Atlanta Braves cards
    https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/nmusicp/library/

Current white whale:
    2014-15 Artifacts Stick to Stick Duos Alexander Ovechkin/Nicklas Backstrom

Looking for 18/19 SP Game Used Net Cords and 18/19 Upper Deck Day with the cup inserts

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ortega with the super clutch grand slam in the 6th to put the Braves on top!!!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And like that, Ortega launches himself into Braves lore haha

Current white whale:

Looking for 18/19 SP Game Used Net Cords and 18/19 Upper Deck Day with the cup inserts

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pen was lights out today. Such a nice thing to see

4IP, 1H, 2K, 0BB

Current white whale:

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pen was lights out today. Such a nice thing to see

4IP, 1H, 2K, 0BB
    They've been great these last couple games against a great offensive team. I really hope they continue to do so from here on out.

Probably needed time to get adjusted to a new environment...going from teams that were headed nowhere to a contending team can require an adjustment period.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, Acuņa made a mistake, should’ve run out that hit. I don’t think this is the game to try to discipline him in. Maybe bench him Tuesday, but we gotta get this game today.
    Do you want another Manny Machado? NO! He should have been pulled.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hastradamus droopy crystal ball was tingling today! I rubbed it and it said:

Tom Murphy to the Braves this offseason

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Hastradamus droopy crystal ball was tingling today! I rubbed it and it said:

Tom Murphy to the Braves this offseason
    I'll accept your tingle and raise you a "in exchange for Murphy Braves trade Adam Duvall plus cash considerations to SEA"

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Acuņa gets into the 30/30 club! Really cool to see, first Brave to do it in my lifetime

Current white whale:

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BARVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Acuņa gets into the 30/30 club! Really cool to see, first Brave to do it in my lifetime
    Thanks for making me feel real old

I was alive when Gant did it in '90 & '91 but was only 7 years old and not yet a baseball fan so had no idea what a 30/30 was but since becoming a Braves fan he's the first I've had the pleasure to witness put together a 30/30 season.....

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    BARVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....that being said I did get to witness JVHaste flatulate & vomit 30 times in the same day after a Taco Bell & heroin feast (aka Mexican speedball) while we were spotting trains. It was relatively interesting. A Spanish speedball must have an even amount of Taco Bell & heroin or things could turn deadly. I believe JVHaste had used too much Taco Bell in his Mexican speedball and I warned him about that. He was used to using those more premium tacos at Taco Del Mar where you can eat much more before projectile exits the mouth and anus. It doesn't take much Taco Bell before that happens. In such a case more heroin is required, as it constipates you.

Oh JVHaste, when will you learn?

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My b hahaha I was born in ‘93, so I’ve TECHNICALLY seen them as WS champs, but not really haha Caps are my first team to win something and that felt great, can’t imagine how good it’ll fee when the Braves win, whenever that is (this year hopefully)

Current white whale:

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cervelli makes an instant impact for the Braves! He's 2-for-2 with 2 RBI.

Also, it's official...we have another 30 HR member (Josh Donaldson), now a trio of smash bros.

My b hahaha I was born in ‘93, so I’ve TECHNICALLY seen them as WS champs, but not really haha Caps are my first team to win something and that felt great, can’t imagine how good it’ll fee when the Braves win, whenever that is (this year hopefully)
    I became a Braves fan exactly in '95 and not because they were a bandwagon pick but because that was the year I discovered Braves baseball on TBS. So I was immediately spoiled as they won the World Series that year. From then on I witnessed them make the postseason every year but never win another WS.

nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m going to the game Friday for the Freeman Funko Pop and I just heard them say they’re calling the game from the chop house with Chipper.... so I’m gonna be down there with my HOF postcard trying to get it signed haha I’ve got a ball and card I got in person at chop fest like 17 years ago but he signed the ball in regular pen and it’s almost completely faded now sadly

Current white whale: