Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Pen was lights out today. Such a nice thing to see

4IP, 1H, 2K, 0BB

They've been great these last couple games against a great offensive team. I really hope they continue to do so from here on out.

Probably needed time to get adjusted to a new environment...going from teams that were headed nowhere to a contending team can require an adjustment period.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And Acuña gets into the 30/30 club! Really cool to see, first Brave to do it in my lifetime

Thanks for making me feel real old :|

I was alive when Gant did it in '90 & '91 but was only 7 years old and not yet a baseball fan so had no idea what a 30/30 was but since becoming a Braves fan he's the first I've had the pleasure to witness put together a 30/30 season.....

BARVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urjc_iQ3dWI

....that being said I did get to witness JVHaste flatulate & vomit 30 times in the same day after a Taco Bell & heroin feast (aka Mexican speedball) while we were spotting trains. It was relatively interesting. A Spanish speedball must have an even amount of Taco Bell & heroin or things could turn deadly. I believe JVHaste had used too much Taco Bell in his Mexican speedball and I warned him about that. He was used to using those more premium tacos at Taco Del Mar where you can eat much more before projectile exits the mouth and ****. It doesn't take much Taco Bell before that happens. In such a case more heroin is required, as it constipates you.

Oh JVHaste, when will you learn?

chippernate

My b hahaha I was born in ‘93, so I’ve TECHNICALLY seen them as WS champs, but not really haha Caps are my first team to win something and that felt great, can’t imagine how good it’ll fee when the Braves win, whenever that is (this year hopefully)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Cervelli makes an instant impact for the Braves! He's 2-for-2 with 2 RBI.

Also, it's official...we have another 30 HR member (Josh Donaldson), now a trio of smash bros.

My b hahaha I was born in ‘93, so I’ve TECHNICALLY seen them as WS champs, but not really haha Caps are my first team to win something and that felt great, can’t imagine how good it’ll fee when the Braves win, whenever that is (this year hopefully)

I became a Braves fan exactly in '95 and not because they were a bandwagon pick but because that was the year I discovered Braves baseball on TBS. So I was immediately spoiled as they won the World Series that year. From then on I witnessed them make the postseason every year but never win another WS.

chippernate

I’m going to the game Friday for the Freeman Funko Pop and I just heard them say they’re calling the game from the chop house with Chipper.... so I’m gonna be down there with my HOF postcard trying to get it signed haha I’ve got a ball and card I got in person at chop fest like 17 years ago but he signed the ball in regular pen and it’s almost completely faded now sadly

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I’m going to the game Friday for the Freeman Funko Pop and I just heard them say they’re calling the game from the chop house with Chipper.... so I’m gonna be down there with my HOF postcard trying to get it signed haha I’ve got a ball and card I got in person at chop fest like 17 years ago but he signed the ball in regular pen and it’s almost completely faded now sadly

That will be an awesome game to get to attend. That Freeman Funko Pop will be badass. Good luck getting that signature....I hate when ink fades like that. I've got a ball with a bunch of signatures from Braves players and their relatives (don't ask....lol! It all started when we met Marcus Giles sister at a game, she signed it, gave it to Marcus to sign, he got some other Braves players to sign and when it came back around too us in the mail some of their wives, brothers, sisters signatures were on it. We then got some more to sign that season) that a group of us collected like over a decade ago at various games. One of us gets to hold onto it for a few months then we mail it to another buddy, they get it for a few months then around and around it goes but over the years many of the signatures have nearly faded off which really sucks but it's still cool cuz it's a reminder of the times we had way back when. In fact we included our own signatures on the ball lol. Mine has almost faded :cry:

chippernate

Gonna have an extra Funko, guy I’m bringing doesn’t want his so it’s going up on eBay, unless someone here’s interested haha and stuff like that's cool though. We used to go to church with terry pendeleton so I’d give him stuff once in a while to get signed. One was a Giles card that he didn’t let dry before he put it in the sleeve so I have his thumbprint as well as a signature haha

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Cervelli helps put up another run. Not sure why it was scored an error, should be a double

Tie game

Gonna have an extra Funko, guy I’m bringing doesn’t want his so it’s going up on eBay, unless someone here’s interested haha and stuff like that's cool though. We used to go to church with terry pendeleton so I’d give him stuff once in a while to get signed. One was a Giles card that he didn’t let dry before he put it in the sleeve so I have his thumbprint as well as a signature haha

I might just be interested! Let me know when you get them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts