Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I want Ian Anderson in the rotation now. Make it happen!

Anthopoulos is in a meeting at the moment but we'll be having brunch tomorrow to discuss strategical moves to improve upon the team for the next foreseeable 5-10 years but I'll be sure to pass along your sentiments in regards to Ian. He listens to me, as my words carry great weight within this organization.

After all, I am a proud owner of the Atlanta Braves as I own a share of the par value of five Class A common stock of Liberty Braves Group. I even have a framed non-redeemable stock replica hanging on my ceiling so that it is the first thing you see when you walk into my humble abode. "Don't be fooled, my home may be of average size but I own the Braves so I'm actually a millionaire" is the first thing I tell anyone who dare enter. "Ignore mother, I just allow her to stay here because she's old....but my bedroom is in the basement just because I'm a wonderful son who wants her to have the rest of the home. If you hear here yelling at me to get a job, it's just the dementia talking, she's stuck in a world of her own. So now where were we? Ah yes, after you me lady, that is a lovely skin coat you are wearing...be careful on your way down the steps, as I cannot guarantee your safety. Did I say skin coat? Of course not, don't be silly!"

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Acuna had been slumping in the extra base/slugging department but hopefully that shot will get him going again!

Kid's still got the hit/speed/power game going on

.295 avg - 24 HR - 21 SB

Still on pace for a 30/30 season...man, wouldn't that be something!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And Acuna became the 4th youngest player all-time to reach 50 career home runs......nice!

I’d love to see a 30/30. Id love to see freeman get the MVP more but idk if he can beat out Yeli/Belli

Yeah, gonna be real tough for anyone to beat those two in the MVP race, especially since they both appear to be on postseason bound teams (Bellinger for sure) as well.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
hopefully they slow down, freeman just has bad luck with hot seasons haha broke his hand 2 years ago then those 2 battling it out for the most HR, meanwhile freeman is just quietly churning away at a hopefully 40HR/120RBI season

Yeah, I do too. Ever since his rookie season I've been saying "some day this kid is gonna win an MVP" and he's come close, real close, but he either falls just short or suffers an injury. He's our silent superstar.

Members online