Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS moving.. if anyone wants a sweeet deal huge cards at bargain reach out to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mookiejdrule

Oct 7, 2018
cell 508-942-8875
email [email protected]

been packing up my years 1960-1975 baseball
1968 football
1696 basketball
1972-3 hockey

leaving counrty in a few weeks.. right now packing up all, seperating the veryhigh ends to take on plane in luggage.. the rest will be in around 5-6 boxes , 2000 or so cards per box.. and i will ship to myself before i go to airport..

but if a smart person wanted to take trip to boston real soon and take the whole thing off my hands , great.. 25,000$ will do it.. i see some cards like 1969 wl mantle..in probably psa8 or 9 worth a ton.. even the 1968 mantle looks similar grade..
i have dupes of tons of high ends , .

also in my storage bin downstairs have the junkier years 1979- to i think around 1990 all makes they are a throw in.. there are some good cards in there like mcquire olympic 1985 card i think i got a dozen of em MINT.. I HAVE ALl makes those years pretty heavy i went coo coo , i am not even gonna attempt pack em if none of my buds want em i will just leave in the storage unit to who ever finds em someday..

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hmm, the 1696 Basketball is somewhat intriguing, although I don't do Basketball, but I had no clue they started making them that far back.. ;)

Members online