Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I have been saying this for the last 2 years.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Surely you all know nosterbor is a big wig among the Cubs organization. When he makes a request they generally respond post haste.

Unfortunately it took a little longer than usual with CJ Edwards because the kid "knows people who know people who kill people" so it took a lot of favors, back room handshakes and mama's homemade cherry pies with a little extra something-something on the side to get the ball rolling.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
C. Edwards Jr Strikes again. Gives up a 2 run homer to let the reds tie the game in the bottom of the 8th. The reds win in 10 innings. 6-5. Please Cubs just release him.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Dude. Feeling your pain. I am very much not a Cubs guy, but I know full well how much it bites ass when your team keeps trotting out the same guy that's been costing them games, only to watch him cost them more games. And what's worse is the month of May is not garbage time. These games matter!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
never seen CJ bat or play any other place but pitch -- SO it's all his fault ????????????

When you come in to pitch in the 8th and have a 2 run lead and give up a 2 run homer then I would say.

YES it is his fault they lost. His era is only 11.8.

Members online

Latest posts