Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - April's Fools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well JV, help out my fantasy team and throw yourself a shutout, post haste!

Against that Rangers lineup? No problem!! :)

I guess I can post online and pitch simultaneously the same way you post and win GGs simultaneously. Btw, congrats on those NYY injuries, full time player once again LeMahieu!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats even more talented than playing + posting is having a human wife + poke wife. I see your profile that you have Jordan LeMahieu and a Chansey LeMahieu. :mrgreen:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
That's me, living the high life!

Quite literally in fact...

tyronebiggums.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I keep forgetting to add more guys to the Discord chat group. PM me if you want in, anyone from this thread is welcome.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The Mariners don't just have the best record in the majors, or the best record on Earth...but the best record in the GALAXY!!! Only an IDIOT wouldn't mortgage the house and place everything they have on them winning the World Series!

I mean after all, what could possibly go wrong?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
After a hot start my fantasy teams have both taken the proverbial dump in the bed.... probably not the best proverb around, certainly don't want to think about it's origins, but it's the most accurate.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Mariners don't just have the best record in the majors, or the best record on Earth...but the best record in the GALAXY!!! Only an IDIOT wouldn't mortgage the house and place everything they have on them winning the World Series!

I mean after all, what could possibly go wrong?

I think its time for you to diversify your bandwagon portfolio and pick an AL team to root for. Why not a team that has a lot of memes, good starts, bad picks, and sucks ass? :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Okay, but only for the sake of the dynamic duo, Vogelbach & Marco.

Ones gotta funny name, the others gotta funny tummy...it's the Marcoooooooooo & Danny Boy show

They have 2 more errors and there aren't even any outs yet in 1st inning. . . . Bruce bobbled the ball bad enough that the announcer called him Dan Vogelbach! :lol: