Thread: Night Crew - April's Fools

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultra Leake in shutout form!

I regretted not putting him on my team last week so he ain't riding the pine this time
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] what inning do you predict the M's will blow the lead?

If you predict accurately, you'll win a prize..........my admiration
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Healy bomb gonna drop?

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bomb....but a 2 run double!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so it begins....Jose Abreu with a solo shot

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    So [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] what inning do you predict the M's will blow the lead?

If you predict accurately, you'll win a prize..........my admiration
    Forgot to check in as I was listening to the game on radio then watching Glass, which I think was the best film in the trilogy. I lost a prime chance to win your admiration! but I don't think many of the blown leads will be on Freake-a-Leake games because he just throws strikes so he will go farther than most, hence less bullpen.

Jay Bruce getting 2 dongs, I wonder when he has enough value to trade... no way they are keeping 4 DH/1B types all year. When Seager comes back they will swing Healy back to 1B so I guess that sets the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I hate the wave...
    I think the only good time to do the wave is if the A-hole sitting behind you is that guy who kicks your chair for 3 hours.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Forgot to check in as I was listening to the game on radio then watching Glass, which I think was the best film in the trilogy. I lost a prime chance to win your admiration! but I don't think many of the blown leads will be on Freake-a-Leake games because he just throws strikes so he will go farther than most, hence less bullpen.

Jay Bruce getting 2 dongs, I wonder when he has enough value to trade... no way they are keeping 4 DH/1B types all year. When Seager comes back they will swing Healy back to 1B so I guess that sets the timeline.
    Damn, must have been really good then? I'm gonna have to rent it on itunes this weekend...I have been meaning to but keep forgetting.

The M's are home run crazy! 10 consecutive games with a HR is a franchise record apparently...

https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-ex...ak-to-10-games

All signs are pointing to them being World Series bound...especially with me bandwagoning them. I brought World Series victories to both of the last two teams I decided to bandwagon...both teams (Royals, Astros) took a couple seasons but both made it to the postseason on the very first year I joined the bandwagon (Royals even made it to the WS)...then both won it all the following year. Before those teams my AL bandwagon team were the Tigers and I did bring postseason berths to them...just couldn't make it all the way. The moment I jumped off the wagon they became a terrible team again.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Todd Frazier WWE bobblehead too...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Damn, must have been really good then? I'm gonna have to rent it on itunes this weekend...I have been meaning to but keep forgetting.

The M's are home run crazy! 10 consecutive games with a HR is a franchise record apparently...

https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-ex...ak-to-10-games

All signs are pointing to them being World Series bound...especially with me bandwagoning them. I brought World Series victories to both of the last two teams I decided to bandwagon...both teams (Royals, Astros) took a couple seasons but both made it to the postseason on the very first year I joined the bandwagon (Royals even made it to the WS)...then both won it all the following year. Before those teams my AL bandwagon team were the Tigers and I did bring postseason berths to them...just couldn't make it all the way. The moment I jumped off the wagon they became a terrible team again.
    The M's are doing shockingly well in the "Haste Ratio" (wins plus funny losses divided by other losses) 8 wins and 2 funny losses so far... its been a lot of fun.

Astros seem to be even more stacked in Milb which is going to be disheartening to the teams sucking on purpose to compete in the 2020s. I think you used too much bandwagon mojo on them, they still have a lot of sauce in the tank!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The M's are doing shockingly well in the "Haste Ratio" (wins plus funny losses divided by other losses) 8 wins and 2 funny losses so far... its been a lot of fun.

Astros seem to be even more stacked in Milb which is going to be disheartening to the teams sucking on purpose to compete in the 2020s. I think you used too much bandwagon mojo on them, they still have a lot of sauce in the tank!
    Yeah, well they still have big man JV pitching for them and since he's my favorite active pitcher my mojo may still be flowing through them...but on pure accident.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vogelbach with a monster dong!!!!

...............he also just hit a homer.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh snap. I see what you did there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ooh.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	88122

Vogelbach with a monster dong!!!!

...............he also just hit a homer.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Oh snap. I see what you did there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ooh.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	88122
    and he hits another!

I'm having a hard time thinking of non PED guys that are/were this strong. Adam Dunn maybe?

JayBruceFan32
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruce with 2 more HR's...

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast