Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make that 11 consecutive games with the M's flashing their dongs

Anybody know the all-time record?

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Vogelbach with a monster dong!!!!

...............he also just hit a homer.
    Gotta Vogel Dong spray chart?
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Sox 2012 ?
    Thank you Ralph.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All heil the Reich-fielder!!! Kepler, mien fuher. Max Kepler with a dinger in three straight games, perhaps this is the year his power game finally develops, or perhaps this is the last homer he hits in April, I'd believe either scenario, but for now my fantasy team "Holden Wood" is reaping the rewards.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    All heil the Reich-fielder!!! Kepler, mien fuher. Max Kepler with a dinger in three straight games, perhaps this is the year his power game finally develops, or perhaps this is the last homer he hits in April, I'd believe either scenario, but for now my fantasy team "Holden Wood" is reaping the rewards.
    Heil Heil!

It seems fantasy baseball is a lot like making a band, 80% of the fun is coming up with a comical name, then the rest is downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

Gotta Vogel Dong spray chart?

Hopefully this will be included in the Fappening 2.0 I am a dreamer.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fordman View Post
    Bruce with 2 more HR's...
    ...and he is back in the lineup, all 3 big guys find a way in. There is a growing need to ship someone out of town, they are playing for more than W/L right now.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey JV...looks like you'll be pitching against me in 15 minutes! Best be ready bud cuz I'm hitting .429 this year. These New Yorkers best move me up the lineup!!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by finestkind; 04-08-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Thank you Ralph.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vogel dinger!!!!

M's 12th consecutive game with a DING DONG!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hench from this moment forth I shall knight sir Daniel Vogelbach thy King Dong of Seattle provenance!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just ain't a Mariners game until they hit more than one home run

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Davis is headed into the history books....by going hitless in his last 46 at-bats. That ties the major league record

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felix sure didn't last long

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta parrot on my arm, look at me! Look at me!

Polly want a dong? Two dongs? Why not three?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey JV...looks like you'll be pitching against me in 15 minutes! Best be ready bud cuz I'm hitting .429 this year. These New Yorkers best move me up the lineup!!
    I was thinking of throwing you some underhand to up your HR total, but maybe next time.

Felix sure didn't last long
    I wonder if they gave him the night off for his birthday... perhaps some whiskey, hoes, and Taco Del Mar.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2019 MLB utopia for me would be a HR race between Trout and Vogelbach with then finishing at 74 and 75. That would be the bomb.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast