Thread: Night Crew - April's Fools

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    The 2019 MLB utopia for me would be a HR race between Trout and Vogelbach with then finishing at 74 and 75. That would be the bomb.
    M's are gonna have at least three 40+ HR hitters......................by the All-Star break
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard the M's 32 HR in first 12 games is most ever to start a season, next best is 2000 Cardinals.. (31)

https://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/STL/2000.shtml

They lost Big Mac or else their season total would have been huge.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard the M's 32 HR in first 12 games is most ever to start a season, next best is 2000 Cardinals.. (31)

https://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/STL/2000.shtml

They lost Big Mac or else their season total would have been huge.
    Another day, another homer...

Jay Bruce leads the AL in long balls now!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The longest streak of consecutive games with a home run to start the season is 14....the M's could tie that in their next game

JayBruceFan32
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Another day, another homer...

Jay Bruce leads the AL in long balls now!
    He's on fire! He must really want to stay with the M's or increase his trade value. My cheap cards on ebay just got more expensive!

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my teams is going off tonight! Castillo pitched a gem, Goldy, altuve, semien and Meadows all went yard, I should put up 80-90 points, ridiculous!
    I almost forgot the seemingly mandatory Mariners comment in this thread, Ryon Healy is also 2-2 at the moment.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    One of my teams is going off tonight! Castillo pitched a gem, Goldy, altuve, semien and Meadows all went yard, I should put up 80-90 points, ridiculous!
    I almost forgot the seemingly mandatory Mariners comment in this thread, Ryon Healy is also 2-2 at the moment.
    I love having those sorts of games...sadly I have yet to have a day this season where I put up 100+ points (which is likely equal to 80+ points in your league cuz in mine runs/RBI = 1.5 pts, every total base = 1 point, walks are worth a point, wins/5 pts, quality starts/2.5 pts, even holds are worth 2.5 pts...pretty much every stat has value in our league. It was the only way for us to make position players have equal value to starters...in our first season starters had WAY too much value, it was ridiculous cuz nobody would make a trade unless a starter was involved. Mike L3ake for Goldy? Are you kidding? Of course I will!

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both my leagues are similar, and starters are grossly over valued. I've put up 100 in both leagues in the past but it takes a big night. This league is my non keeper league so trading is minimal hard to get good value for both sides.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if they gave Felix the night off for his birthday... perhaps some whiskey, hoes, and Taco Del Mar.

It turns out he went only 1 inning due to dizziness and flu symptoms, so they had to pump the Taco Del Mar into him intravenously.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzie Albies has Simple Jack as an agent??

https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2019/4...ract-extension

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My "Porcello only allows hits intentionally out of compassion" theory is starting to make sense... he just allow a 2 run single to Chris Davis.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I (Justin Verlander Haste) would like to dedicate this 11K clutch performance to Taco Del Mar, who is my guiding light and savior. When I saw today that the opposing match-up was against King Felix "Taco Bell" Hernandez it wasn't just a challenge to the scoreboard, but a challenge to my way of life.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all heard that Craig Kimbrel wanted a long term deal, but for that much? LOL!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-in-late-march

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's why he has no deal. Boston could surely use him but that money is better used elsewhere

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    And that's why he has no deal. Boston could surely use him but that money is better used elsewhere
    Yeah, its just so crazy to want that much $$$ + years for someone who is that age. The biggest part is he might pitch 1/3 the innings of a starter so you might as well sign Keuchel at this point.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast