Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - April's Fools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
One of my teams is going off tonight! Castillo pitched a gem, Goldy, altuve, semien and Meadows all went yard, I should put up 80-90 points, ridiculous!
I almost forgot the seemingly mandatory Mariners comment in this thread, Ryon Healy is also 2-2 at the moment.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
One of my teams is going off tonight! Castillo pitched a gem, Goldy, altuve, semien and Meadows all went yard, I should put up 80-90 points, ridiculous!
I almost forgot the seemingly mandatory Mariners comment in this thread, Ryon Healy is also 2-2 at the moment.

I love having those sorts of games...sadly I have yet to have a day this season where I put up 100+ points (which is likely equal to 80+ points in your league cuz in mine runs/RBI = 1.5 pts, every total base = 1 point, walks are worth a point, wins/5 pts, quality starts/2.5 pts, even holds are worth 2.5 pts...pretty much every stat has value in our league. It was the only way for us to make position players have equal value to starters...in our first season starters had WAY too much value, it was ridiculous cuz nobody would make a trade unless a starter was involved. Mike L3ake for Goldy? Are you kidding? Of course I will!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Both my leagues are similar, and starters are grossly over valued. I've put up 100 in both leagues in the past but it takes a big night. This league is my non keeper league so trading is minimal hard to get good value for both sides.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wonder if they gave Felix the night off for his birthday... perhaps some whiskey, hoes, and Taco Del Mar. :mrgreen:

It turns out he went only 1 inning due to dizziness and flu symptoms, so they had to pump the Taco Del Mar into him intravenously. :D

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My "Porcello only allows hits intentionally out of compassion" theory is starting to make sense... he just allow a 2 run single to Chris Davis. :|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I (Justin Verlander Haste) would like to dedicate this 11K clutch performance to Taco Del Mar, who is my guiding light and savior. When I saw today that the opposing match-up was against King Felix "Taco Bell" Hernandez it wasn't just a challenge to the scoreboard, but a challenge to my way of life.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And that's why he has no deal. Boston could surely use him but that money is better used elsewhere

Yeah, its just so crazy to want that much $$$ + years for someone who is that age. The biggest part is he might pitch 1/3 the innings of a starter so you might as well sign Keuchel at this point.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
So. Yoooooourrrrr Colorado Rockies. 3-12 with a -36 run differential. WTF?

These guys were not supposed to win the series, but they were also not supposed to be sucking hind ***. And that's hind *** on a gut-shot btch wolf dog with nine suckin' pups pullin' a number 4 trap up a hill in the dead of winter in the middle of a snowstorm with a mouth full of porcupine quills.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So. Yoooooourrrrr Colorado Rockies. 3-12 with a -36 run differential. WTF?

These guys were not supposed to win the series, but they were also not supposed to be sucking hind ***. And that's hind *** on a gut-shot btch wolf dog with nine suckin' pups pullin' a number 4 trap up a hill in the dead of winter in the middle of a snowstorm with a mouth full of porcupine quills.

That's basically an old school Cleveland Browns season. :lol:

Arenado starting out like garbage, he will turn it around but the team sure as hell wont.

I was just listening to the M's radio broadcast and Vogelbach strikes out after a bad call against him and goes "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and the announcers apologize on his behalf, lol.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Awesome. I love when stuff like that ends up on live TV.

And - at least the 80's Browns made it to two AFC championship games in a row. Of course then 12- and 13-year old me was losing his mind with joy as I watched The Drive and The Fumble happen, but two AFC championship games in a row ain't too shabby.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Cajun place near me calls a 1 pound crawfish boil, a small potato, small ear of corn. And a few crawfish the size of a babies finger all for $12.