Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - April's Fools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
All heil the *****-fielder!!! Kepler, mien fuher. Max Kepler with a dinger in three straight games, perhaps this is the year his power game finally develops, or perhaps this is the last homer he hits in April, I'd believe either scenario, but for now my fantasy team "Holden Wood" is reaping the rewards.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
All heil the *****-fielder!!! Kepler, mien fuher. Max Kepler with a dinger in three straight games, perhaps this is the year his power game finally develops, or perhaps this is the last homer he hits in April, I'd believe either scenario, but for now my fantasy team "Holden Wood" is reaping the rewards.

Heil Heil!

It seems fantasy baseball is a lot like making a band, 80% of the fun is coming up with a comical name, then the rest is downhill. :lol:

Gotta Vogel **** spray chart?

Hopefully this will be included in the Fappening 2.0 I am a dreamer. :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey JV...looks like you'll be pitching against me in 15 minutes! Best be ready bud cuz I'm hitting .429 this year. These New Yorkers best move me up the lineup!!

I was thinking of throwing you some underhand to up your HR total, but maybe next time. ;)

Felix sure didn't last long

I wonder if they gave him the night off for his birthday... perhaps some whiskey, hoes, and Taco Del Mar. :mrgreen:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The 2019 MLB utopia for me would be a HR race between Trout and Vogelbach with then finishing at 74 and 75. That would be the bomb.