Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maikel Franco Is hot. If you got them lets see em!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bn2cardz

Mar 28, 2015
Even though he has the better start to the season, he is living in Harper's shadow and that is a shame. MLB.com doesn't even know there are other players on the team.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Even though he has the better start to the season, he is living in Harper's shadow and that is a shame. MLB.com doesn't even know there are other players on the team.

We have not even had one full week of baseball yet. Of course Harper is getting the lion share of attention in Philly, huge free agent signing. There will be plenty of attention to go around on this team, let's just give it time to get the ball rolling.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I bought a few neat Francos back in 2016 when I was briefly excited about him. Will post when I get home.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I bought a few neat Francos back in 2016 when I was briefly excited about him. Will post when I get home.

Me too. I spent $100 on his Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto when he had that hot start. "This is the next Albert Pujols"

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Me too. I spent $100 on his Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto when he had that hot start. "This is the next Albert Pujols"

Mark me down as another who spent some bills on his color refractor autos thinking he was the next Shoeless Joe Jackson

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Mark me down as another who spent some bills on his color refractor autos thinking he was the next Shoeless Joe Jackson

I was pretty sure we were best friends. I’d correct people who said his name wrong and talk about him like he was coming over for dinner later.

Members online