Thread: *****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 4/4*******

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    I've already had Bennett watch the Twins with me lol. And he has outgrown a few Twins onesies. I'm sure everybody else is tired if this picture, but I made these for his room. I'm proud of my limited handyman skills haha.

Attachment 88062

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    those are nice. good work. with us having a girl and not a boy, the wife got to say how the nursery was decorated. she went with harry potter.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    those are nice. good work. with us having a girl and not a boy, the wife got to say how the nursery was decorated. she went with harry potter.
    My wife made a comment about how I wouldn't care about the nursery as much if we were having a girl (she was giving me a hard time about color matching the blue with the Twins jersey). My reply was I wouldn't have a say in how the nursery would be decorated if we were having a girl

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good day all. So many babies in the MT. A month or two back I alluded to my wife deciding she might want one more as her clock ticks away. Stay tuned because Iím terrified.
    Today was dentist day as I pay the price for self neglect my entire adult life. Round 2 next week. Not a good time but glad to get things taken care of. Wish there was a Brewers game today but plenty of ball on the tube

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, this is an extra happy place today. Just what I needed after the multitude of stupid people I encountered today!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    Good day all. So many babies in the MT. A month or two back I alluded to my wife deciding she might want one more as her clock ticks away. Stay tuned because I’m terrified.
    Today was dentist day as I pay the price for self neglect my entire adult life. Round 2 next week. Not a good time but glad to get things taken care of. Wish there was a Brewers game today but plenty of ball on the tube

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    i was 41 - wife 39 with our LAST--- now raising 13/10 and twins 3 1/2 ADD 89 MIL in wheelchair and me having had major operation--stitches out tomorrow HOPE . my son still single but time getting short on that LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12