Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gyspey queen black variation card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidalaubinger

Apr 4, 2019
I pulled a Nolan Arenado black variation fortune teller card from a 2019 gypsey queen box. It's numbered 1/1. How would I price this card. It's as rare as it gets. Only one of its kind for this year in topps gypsey queen. Anyone know it's approximate value? It's ungraded but looks to be in perfect condition. Thank you for any feedback.
9d01ece94843c5233761b808ad45ab09.jpg
c140d2b20d2c5f5173d0e3e4e1fbf5e6.jpg

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

dxoldman

May 27, 2010
I pulled a Nolan Arenado black variation fortune teller card from a 2019 gypsey queen box. It's numbered 1/1. How would I price this card. It's as rare as it gets. Only one of its kind for this year in topps gypsey queen. Anyone know it's approximate value? It's ungraded but looks to be in perfect condition. Thank you for any feedback.
9d01ece94843c5233761b808ad45ab09.jpg
c140d2b20d2c5f5173d0e3e4e1fbf5e6.jpg

It is always tricky to pinpoint a 1/1. I tend to look at three things: base price of the card, other 1/1's from that product, and other 1/1's of that player. That being said, unless it is a RC or has an auto or relic, I wouldn't price it more than $150. If you can find someone to trade it to for PC stuff or for a.card that you like/value, I personally go that route. There are some people who collect rainbows and they are searching for that card.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Freedom Card Board mobile app

davidalaubinger

Apr 4, 2019
It is always tricky to pinpoint a 1/1. I tend to look at three things: base price of the card, other 1/1's from that product, and other 1/1's of that player. That being said, unless it is a RC or has an auto or relic, I wouldn't price it more than $150. If you can find someone to trade it to for PC stuff or for a.card that you like/value, I personally go that route. There are some people who collect rainbows and they are searching for that card.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Thank you very much for your feedback.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Completed ebay listings is always a good measure for a set, player or just randon low print cards. When I buy 1/1s, I value the autographs the highest, then the GU and base/inserts, unless there is something spectacular about the card. Plates seem to be played out for a lot of people, plus they are pretty blah looking anyways.

Members online

Latest posts