Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING *///////// 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning, one and all. The Reds better remember how to score runs or this is going to be a long season. Sonny Gray had a great start but the Reds failed, again, to score a run. That's the first time they've been shut out 3 times in a row since 1989.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, gorgeous day here, spent some time outside with the dog this morning, he's loving the return to nice weather so he can run around

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning, one and all. The Reds better remember how to score runs or this is going to be a long season. Sonny Gray had a great start but the Reds failed, again, to score a run. That's the first time they've been shut out 3 times in a row since 1989.

I have Peraza on one of my fantasy teams, he was one of my keepers, I'm super high on this kid and he better remember how to hit because I'm getting pissed. Even thought seems.to be temporary duty Mahle looked real nice in his start, at least his line did

Members online

Latest posts