User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 115 of 115

Thread: BASEBALL IS BACK CONTEST WINNER DEACONBLUES63

  1. #106
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,913
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally! Congrats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  2. #107
    Junior Member deaconblues63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    WINNER





    PM ME YOUR MAILING INFO
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  3. #108
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,400
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconblues63 View Post
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Longest contest ever!


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  4. #109
    Senior Member Randy Shields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    1,606
     bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Longest contest ever!


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I think the next time someone does one it should be Serial #'d to 499!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Randy
    Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982

  5. #110
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,400
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Shields View Post
    I think the next time someone does one it should be Serial #'d to 499!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Iím gonna dig out one of those old ones /5000


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  6. #111
    Senior Member Randy Shields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    1,606
     bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Iím gonna dig out one of those old ones /5000


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Lol... and someone gets a bonus prize if they answer it before the end of the year!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Randy
    Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982

  7. #112
    Senior Member dano7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    9,190
     mantle7man
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY.....thought you were going to need to change the title to BASEBALL IS OVER CONTEST!!!!!!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

  8. #113
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    17,052
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dano7 View Post
    FINALLY.....thought you were going to need to change the title to BASEBALL IS OVER CONTEST!!!!!!
    Lol


    Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  9. #114
    Junior Member deaconblues63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    WINNER





    PM ME YOUR MAILING INFO
    I received the cards today. Thank you very much. In particular, I appreciated all the extra Rangers cards. I am a huge fan, dating back to when they got here from Washington D.C., so they have found a good home.

  10. #115
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    17,052
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconblues63 View Post
    I received the cards today. Thank you very much. In particular, I appreciated all the extra Rangers cards. I am a huge fan, dating back to when they got here from Washington D.C., so they have found a good home.



    Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •