Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 4/14 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Rainy good morning to everyone. Supposed to have the meet and greet with the new Salem players today.....hopefully!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
slow last two nights here . Wed. kids day - i'm not loaded and will have help unloading at stadium ---can't lift 30 lbs = not taking risk

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning. Reds win last night to make it a 4-game win streak after losing 8 in a row. Is it too early to get my hopes up?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning! I can’t believe it, but my daughter turns 3 today! Wife made her an unbelievable Coco cake and had a little get together yesterday
3accde2cdef08047bf5a9252d3bdf9fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Cutie!!!! Though I tell my 2 1/2 year old grandson to avoid "older" women, I would let him make an exception in her case!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Adorable, that cake is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Thanks a lot! My wife worked really hard on it and everyone was pretty impressed
Cutie!!!! Though I tell my 2 1/2 year old grandson to avoid "older" women, I would let him make an exception in her case!!!
Hahaha I’m honored you’d consider taking back that wise advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online