Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD MONDAY MORINING*////////// 4/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme wanted to the good ol' tradition of Easter bunny pictures yesterday. We drove 54 miles one way yesterday to get the picture taken. He did really well sitting up there. He wouldn't smile, but he didn't get fussy either36287.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cute.....worth the drive!!!!!
Oh I agree. It also gave Jayme the excuse to go to Target. On the plus side, while at the mall, a store was closing and had some mailboxes left, which I need a new one. Go to pay for it and it was $0.93. Doesnt have a handle to open it, but I figured I'd just make one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of driving you do [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] . Anything more than 10 minutes annoys me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all!

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of driving you do [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] . Anything more than 10 minutes annoys me.

Haha, I don't mind the open road, but I do wish we had stuff closer by. Here's a list of stores in my town-

Dollar General- two of them. For a town of 8,500, two seems a little excessive to me
Safeway
Grocery Kart (Local grocery store)
Hardware Hank- Have a unique variety of some household/kitchen items
Ace Hardware- Have a bunch of odds and ends items. The slogan for this one is "If we don't have it, you don't need it," which is pretty spot on.
Lumberyard- Everything is overpriced. I drove the 54 miles to Menards for some 2x4s and 7 sheets of drywall, and still came out ahead after paying for gas and dinner for my brother in law for letting me borrow his pickup.
Bomgaars (farm and fleet, decent selection of other items)

Of course there are a few specialty stores downtown, but none that I ever go to. We had a Kmart that closed last month, and then a Shopko Hometown that is closing in 3 weeks. Even after a lot of the stuff is marked down 50% at ShopKo, it's still too expensive for me

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon, had storms throughout the day here, not as bad as a lot of places it seems though. Just dropped my wife and daughter at the airport, I'm solo until Friday, very excited over the complete lack of responsibility for a couple days

Members online