Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Bowman Big Hit & Superfractor Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I understand prospecting is perhaps the biggest thing driving the hobby these days but did I miss Wander Franco's HOF induction somewhere??? How is anyone thinking they can make money if they buy his **** on the secondary market??? Blows my mind...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I understand prospecting is perhaps the biggest thing driving the hobby these days but did I miss Wander Franco's HOF induction somewhere??? How is anyone thinking they can make money if they buy his **** on the secondary market??? Blows my mind...

These buyers can profit in no time. All they need is for him for to get hot for a month or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

These buyers can profit in no time. All they need is for him for to get hot for a month or two

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I suppose that's what I don't get. For the money of a Franco color auto I could buy a Ted Williams rookie. Anyone want to bet who has the better career? We are always looking for the next best hot thing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I don’t disagree it’s nuts. I really don’t get it but I’ve made plenty of money on prospects so I keep buying them. Only small time stuff though

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Guess I have to go read the prospect handbook. I've never heard of Wander Franco until this thread and I guess he must be some kind of big deal for his cards to sell like that.

I'm just amazed about the player I'm looking at - didn't know he had a card in 2019 bowman until my ebay search email for his cards blew up a day or two ago.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Guess I have to go read the prospect handbook. I've never heard of Wander Franco until this thread and I guess he must be some kind of big deal for his cards to sell like that.

I'm just amazed about the player I'm looking at - didn't know he had a card in 2019 bowman until my ebay search email for his cards blew up a day or two ago.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Well u know how things go. He’s 17 and was amazing in rookie ball. Gorman was tremendous after being drafted and his prices are nuts. I don’t understand spending 15K on an 18 year old’s SuperFractor but to some people 15K isn’t that much

Members online