Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long until Phillies fans start booing Bryce Harper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
Don't get me wrong, it was decent when I was a kid -- plenty of parks and playgrounds to spend my days. But when I got to high school, it seemed like the neighborhood changed. Everyone was up to no good, making trouble. So my Mom shipped me off to a family member's house in California... I haven't been back since. Good riddance, Philly!

Ok, I guess if I lived in West Philly, I would feel the same way.

I've lived here all of my life and it's been great until 10 - 15 years ago. But I assume that most neighborhoods are falling apart the same way. The democrats have been destroying the city and
they seem to be making it worse every day.
Still, it's not as bad as people say (yet). I think the Dodgers fans have killed more visiting fans
than Phillies.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's getting there thanks to the Dems and liberal politicians who are running the City
The democrats have been destroying the city and
they seem to be making it worse every day.
Bob Franklin, please respectfully keep politics off this board. We have a couple of off-topic boards if you'd like to discuss your political beliefs and complaints. Thanks.

Oh, and you're getting trolled hard with Fresh Prince theme song references instead of serious answers.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Bob Franklin, please respectfully keep politics off this board. We have a couple of off-topic boards if you'd like to discuss your political beliefs and complaints. Thanks.

Oh, and you're getting trolled hard with Fresh Prince theme song references instead of serious answers.

Okay, smell ya later. :)

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
PHILADELPHIA -- There might not be a Phillies player alive that has not heard a few boos from Philly fans.

Bryce Harper heard a few during Tuesday night’s 3-1 loss to the Tigers at Citizens Bank Park. He went 0-for-4 with two strikeouts. A ball dropped among Harper, Cesar Hernandez and Rhys Hoskins in shallow right field to spark a three-run rally in the third inning. He dropped a fly ball for an error in the eighth.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
With just over a quarter of the season already finished, Harper is now hitting .219 with 7 homers and still on pace for the MLB record for strikeouts.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
He was paid now doesn’t need to preform after that big contract

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

This....

Never sign free agents to contracts that exceed 4 years. You might say, "well then you're never going to be able to sign any of the top free agents in the offseason". I say, good...won't have to give up a draft pick either. Build the farm and save cash in the process that can be spent on cost effective players in the mean time. Almost none (very few exceptions) of those 5+ year free agent contracts ever pan out anyway so why would you want one that exceeds a decade? The player is set for life and no longer has the added incentive to go above and beyond what is asked of them to hustle daily and win ball games.

Members online

Latest posts