Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Status Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raddison1972

Jan 4, 2013
Pearland, Texas
Hello fellow collectors.

Does anybody know what the status of "Request Sub" means on the Topps Redemption "My Open Redemptions" tab means?

I don't really like dealing with this cards, but won some in a break late last year and was looking forward to them.

Triple Threads Bregman Auto-Relic Sapphire and Auto-Single Jumbo Relic Silver.

Bummed they'll probably send me garbage now.

Thanks for any experience or knowledge you can provide!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Hello fellow collectors.

Does anybody know what the status of "Request Sub" means on the Topps Redemption "My Open Redemptions" tab means?

I don't really like dealing with this cards, but won some in a break late last year and was looking forward to them.

Triple Threads Bregman Auto-Relic Sapphire and Auto-Single Jumbo Relic Silver.

Bummed they'll probably send me garbage now.

Thanks for any experience or knowledge you can provide!

I don't think they are sending you replacements, I just think Topps is giving you the option to replace them if you prefer. I would just wait them out, if they are PC cards.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i waited forever for a card like two years,cant remember the player i posted it here a while ago. they had a picture of the wrong player right name on the card. with one of those wonderful
sticker auto's

Good luck

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I believe the Request Sub option is related to duration of time. Topps obviously has horrible documentation on nearly anything (for their own reasons) but from what I have read AND experienced it is typically 6 months after you redeemed it on the website. I have also seen it shorter and longer, but more times than not it has been around that 6 month cycle post redeem.