Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Walgreens Yellow Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Nearly all the Walgreens I've been to lately have pulled out all their cards, some their whole toy section, and the one that hasn't doesn't look like it's been attended to or stocked in weeks. Just in time for these tough new parallels.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I have a feeling this is one of those retail parallels that will be incredibly difficult to find in a few months.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody know what these Yellows are in?

The WG's near me had what looked like a regular Topps hanger box but no special markings on it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, tried one and it did have the Yellow parallels in it. Hanger box was $9.99.

Can't upload pics but I got 2 inserts, Kershaw GU and 6 yellows, including a Trout.

Hope that helps...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here's the pics. Looks like more hit the market on the weekend. My guess is they would settle in about what the Purples did. I loved the old TRU purples but no Mejiers around here. Plus, I don't think this year's Topps design looks good on parallels anyway...

20190429_195815.jpg

20190429_200540.jpg

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
Where (near Philly) do you live? I stopped at two Walgren's near me and neither of them had any
cards. One woman working there told me that the East coast stores normally get delivered items
about a week after the west coast stores.
I don't know if that's true, but I told her that I would be back next week.
Thanks!
Bob

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Where (near Philly) do you live? I stopped at two Walgren's near me and neither of them had any
cards. One woman working there told me that the East coast stores normally get delivered items
about a week after the west coast stores.
I don't know if that's true, but I told her that I would be back next week.
Thanks!
Bob

I'm out Western Chester County near Amish country.

There's a bunch of Philly guys on here although most don't post very much. There was a Phillies pick up thread somewhere around here...

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
I'm out Western Chester County near Amish country.

There's a bunch of Philly guys on here although most don't post very much. There was a Phillies pick up thread somewhere around here...

I have a daughter who lives in West Caln Township, I'll ask her to check out the nearest Walgreen's.
Thanks!
Bob

Members online