Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Victor Robles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nats13

Apr 23, 2019
NYC
Anybody else here collect him? Quickly becoming one of my favorite Nats! My rookie collection thus far:

NhfUKxy.jpg

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Anybody else here collect him? Quickly becoming one of my favorite Nats! My rookie collection thus far:

NhfUKxy.jpg

I have a 2019 Bowman Chrome Top Prospects of Robles that's yours if you want. Just PM your address and I'll get it out.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

I do and he is one of my favorites on the Nationals too. If you are looking for anything from 2018, LMK. I really like the Archives RC, need to grab one.

nats13

Apr 23, 2019
NYC
My son is a huge Nats fan. Loves Soto, Robles, Kieboom and hopes they re-sign Rendon! He collects all Nats stuff and was glad they let Harper go!

Your son and I are aligned in thinking. I would donate for them to re-sign Rendon lol.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Robles just got snoozing in LA.

Picked off second after a walk by Buehler that would have loaded the bases. They didn't score.

Dreadful...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Robles just got snoozing in LA.

Picked off second after a walk by Buehler that would have loaded the bases. They didn't score.

Dreadful...

It was a boneheaded play on his part for sure. Hopefully as a young player he learns to avoid these types of mental lapses. I like the power he is showing this season but I would prefer he worked on the OBP, keeping the strikeouts down and used his speed more. The power will come along with his physical maturity but the legs will slow with age. The main story of this game was Buehler vs. Scherzer and it did not disappoint. I'll be looking out for them to be matched up again, it was must watch the first time around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts