Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went and saw End Game last night. One of the best movies I've ever seen. I'd be willing to pay to see it again, mainly due to all of the different things going on. I feel like there were scenes that I missed some minor details.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, needed to sleep in after two games in two days after working 12 hours both days also, Syracuse crushed Lehigh Valley last night, Matt McBride, a C/1b came in to pitch the 9th on his bobblehead day and got lit up, but did get Tebow to ground into a sure double play...until the 1B got pulled off the bag with a bad throw...Lehigh valleys defense is terrible, Mitch Walding at third must have had at least 2 errors with god knows how many other balls eating him up and ending up in the outfield....kinda glad I wasn’t rooting for Lehigh Valley...ugly game for them

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Afternoon all, needed to sleep in after two games in two days after working 12 hours both days also, Syracuse crushed Lehigh Valley last night, Matt McBride, a C/1b came in to pitch the 9th on his bobblehead day and got lit up, but did get Tebow to ground into a sure double play...until the 1B got pulled off the bag with a bad throw...Lehigh valleys defense is terrible, Mitch Walding at third must have had at least 2 errors with god knows how many other balls eating him up and ending up in the outfield....kinda glad I wasn’t rooting for Lehigh Valley...ugly game for them

I thought Welding was a Catcher...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

I thought Welding was a Catcher...

Members online

No members online now.